“Good breakfast choice”

Ranked #24 of 39 Restaurants in Chatsworth
LaFayette, Georgia
“Good breakfast choice”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

This was my second visit to this location and it has been clean and well staffed both times. The double H has a wide variety of breakfast options so everyone will be happy, and the food is made to order of course, so it is hot when it arrives at your table. My server was a little slow and checked on us only once after delivering our orders, but it wouldn't put me off from another visit. If you happen to be staying at Fort Mountain State Park, this is an excellent stop because it's conveniently located and has plenty of parking. I didn't check the restrooms but if they're a reflection of the dining room, mom and dad should be pleased.

• Visited August 2013

Cleveland, Georgia
“Not clean!”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Just did not look like a place you would want to spend any time much less eat at. I must say the waitress was friendly.

Visited August 2013