“Ribs are good, but more of a take-out joint”
Review of Saucey Bones Bbq

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Saucey Bones Bbq
Ranked #10 of 40 Restaurants in Chatsworth
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 20 May 2014

This BBQ restaurant opened recently in Chatsworth, GA, so we decided to give it a try. I looked up the menu online to see what they offered and I knew we were in for trouble when they didn't offer beer, but I decided that I could stand a soft drink, so we went for it. Usually when a BBQ place doesn't offer beer, then you have to stand at the counter and order your food from a board on the wall, you get your own drinks and you sit at a table and wait on your # to be called and you get to enjoy your meal on styrofoam plates and use plastic forks and knives. This is the very first BBQ joint that I have ever seen that has a take-out window and after waiting over 30 minutes for our food, we started to feel that they were giving the take-out customers their food first in order to keep the drive-thru flowing. We finally got our food and the potato salad was more like mashed potato salad and the Brunswick Stew was okay. The cole slaw and the ribs were good, but I noticed that one of my ribs wasn't completely cooked and that ruined the rest of the meal. This is more of a take-out joint when you don't feel like cooking than an enjoyable sit down and be served place. I definitely won't go back unless I'm just picking up something that I consider fast food in the future.

2  Thank dianefireeyes