“Rock star” 5 of 5 bubbles

Stoney's of Clarkesville
Ranked #14 of 52 Restaurants in Clarkesville
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Clarkesville, Georgia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rock star”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2013

Best food ever, breakfast is out of this world. Employees are experienced and know you name. Also they help elders to there seats up plates. Cofee is self served but they walk to each table a make your refills quirkier.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“Gravy & biscuits...ahh :)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2013 via mobile

This place is nothing fancy but it holds a dear place in my heart, when I think of Stoney's I think of my teenage years meeting my friends there in the mornings, laughing, talking and eating breakfast there before heading to high school. I also think of Saturday mornings eating breakfast with the family there, I can't say how much I love their biscuits and their biscuits an gravy they are just outta this world! Those memories will always hold a special place in my heart!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Georgia
“Always upsets my stomach”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

Stoney's restaurant has been a local business for decades ( formerly a Tastee-Freez) They serve a good breakfast...hearty country food. I do not recommend lunch and dinner. I will give one dish an exception and that is the Chicken liver dinner, fried crispy and golden brown with steak fries and slaw.

Visited November 2012
Cornelia, Georgia
“Great little gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2012

I have eaten at Stoney's since I was a kid. Love eating breakfast there and enjoying just being in Clarkesville!

Visited April 2012
Helen, Georgia
“great breakfast!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2012

we go here regularly for breakfast bisquits and gravy are the favorite. The coffee is not very good though.

Visited September 2012