“Just homemade awesomeness”

Ranked #11 of 53 Restaurants in Clarkesville
Winder, Georgia
“Just homemade awesomeness”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

There is nothing bad I can say about Stoney's. TRY THE BISCUITS!!! The slaw burgers are to die for. Heck, I haven't experienced a bad morsel of food yet! Try it out. One of my favorites.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Zana N

Florida
“Good old country cooking”
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

If you like good old country cooking this is the place. I eat dinner and had the country fried steak. It was great. The place is old and could use an updating. Don't let that change your mind. It's worth the stop. I would come again.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank ladybug59
Lowell, Arkansas
“Nice dinner menu at great prices”
Reviewed 12 March 2013 via mobile

During a recent visit to Clarkesville, we had dinner at Stoney's. The menu is simple, orders are taken at the counter, and the food is gathered by the customer. No plastic, no out-of-town checks. Just cash. The food is good. Two of us had delicious hamburger steaks with potatoes and slaw. Two others had grilled chicken with potato salad and green beans. There were no complaints and many yums. Simple menu, great prices, that's great in my book.

Clarkesville, Georgia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rock star”
Reviewed 11 March 2013

Best food ever, breakfast is out of this world. Employees are experienced and know you name. Also they help elders to there seats up plates. Cofee is self served but they walk to each table a make your refills quirkier.

• Visited March 2013
“Gravy & biscuits...ahh :)”
Reviewed 9 March 2013 via mobile

This place is nothing fancy but it holds a dear place in my heart, when I think of Stoney's I think of my teenage years meeting my friends there in the mornings, laughing, talking and eating breakfast there before heading to high school. I also think of Saturday mornings eating breakfast with the family there, I can't say how much I love their biscuits and their biscuits an gravy they are just outta this world! Those memories will always hold a special place in my heart!