“Good little local pub.”

Brockett Pub House and Grill
Ranked #1 of 21 Restaurants in Clarkston
Reviewed 9 July 2018

The last time I was there it was great! The food, drinks and service was good and I'll go back. It's a good place to watch sports events or just talk with friends.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

From the outside this local pub is very nondescript and easy to miss. Don’t! The atmosphere is amiable and the food is great !
The burgers are probably the top seller and are always very well prepared. Our group also had huge salads, quesadillas and sandwiches. Everything was scarfed up or taken home to finish. Two nights a week the chef has evening specials that sound delicious.
I would suggest that you ask for Sarah when you go. This young lady is The Ultimate Professional Server! Polite, attentive, memory like a steel trap! I’ve eaten in hundreds of restaurants and encountered very few servers of her caliber.
This hidden gem in Clarkston should be a definite addition to your dining list. Of course they have a full service bar too.

1  Thank Chlorinated
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

I live in the neighborhood for 7 years.First time stopping by.I had some fries with chopped tomatoes and blue cheese crumbles on the menu price is $6.00 and I got 20 piece wings on the menu price is $15.00. I feel the menu prices should reflect the prices when you order to go.If the prices went up they need to change it on the website menu. If not the cashier guy is pocketing money off customers I feel.I know how to add and count.My order would have been the price of my wings with a few dollars added for tax.My wings costed 21.75 & my fries $3.00. I like the food my compliments to the chef! I would have rated this place excellent if it wasn’t for that.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Consistently good food. Great personable service. We had burger and chicken sandwich tonight, but we've never had a bad meal.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

FLAVORTOWN x 5!
We had the chicken wings for an appetizer and they we’re perfect and delicious!

Then I had the Curry Chicken for my main course and it had the right amount of heat loaded with unbelievable curry flavor! Highly Recommend!