“Beautiful Facility”

Add it.
The Amara Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Amara Center is a full service spa and wellness center boasting beautifully appointed treatment rooms, Tranquility Room and a 145 seat auditorium and break out classrooms ideal for hosting meetings, educational seminars and other events. Nestled in the mountains of N.E. Georgia, The Amara Center is unique to this area with all that is offered on site.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Louisville, Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful Facility”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I have had multiple services and have attended a yoga class and each experience has been wonderful. I also utilized the Amara Center for all my services the day of my wedding. They were generous enough to let us use the fireside room to set up a brunch and then my bridal party and I had our nails, hair, make-up and chair massages done and all were fabulous. It was the perfect place to get ready and spend the morning on my big day! The facility is very nice and clean and you will certainly leave filling more relaxed than when you came. They also sell many great products. I am obsessed with the La Bella Donna make-up line. I have the mineral powder foundation and I love it. If you are ever in town, you should definitely check out the Amara Center!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Katie C

Clayton, Georgia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“The Full Spa Experience!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

The Amara Center offers both health and wellness services and programs in a quiet, relaxing stress free environment. From a yoga workout to a pedicure, if you want the service, they can provide it with a team of well trained professionals.
Who would have expected an oasis of this kind in a little mountain town? The Amara Center is yet another great reason to live in or to visit Rabun County soon!

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Lady0ftheLakes
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

My girlfriends threw me a spa day as part of my bachelorette weekend, and we had a wonderful time. The staff was very accommodating, helpful, and nice. We enjoyed all of our services, as well as being allowed to take over the relaxation room with food and drinks, as well as decorations. If I lived closer, I would visit this spa often. I am definitely going to make it a goal to visit while I am in the area! It's beautiful, and it's very clean. Plus, everything looks out over gorgeous surroundings.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Laura W
Dillard, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Greatest Spa Ever”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

The staff is first class. I have been using the Spa since it opened. I started first with the manicures/pedicures which are great, Kim is wonderful. I moved on and did the Zerona and have lost inches and pounds with this treatment. I have the MLD, reflexology with Stephanie, she will have you walking out of the Spa with a spring in your step. I am now doing the needling for the face (tightens your skin so wonderfully) and other treatments with Noraleen. Sandy is always front and center when you walk in the door, other duties have pulled her away from the front desk but hopefully she will be back front and center very soon.
The Spa Manager, Irene Bynum, has put together a fantastic staff. She is always on hand to make sure you are comfortable and enjoying your experience.
It is a wonderful experience and it comes from the fantastic staff.

Jennifer Frost

Visited December 2013
2 Thank jellibean19
Irene B, General Manager at The Amara Center, responded to this review, 30 December 2013
Thank you for your review! All of us at The Amara Center strive to make the client feel wonderful so that you want to come back again and again! We enjoy our repeat clients as well as those that may come only once or twice a year. We are thrilled that you have had the successes with some of the procedures that we offer and we appreciate your sharing with others. We look forward to serving you again in the future.