“A MUST STOP!!!”

Mountain Fresh Creamery
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Clermont
Reviewed 7 July 2013

The ice cream is unbelievable! I had a vanilla milkshake and could not believe how awesome each sip was!!! The Salted Caramel is out of this world. I can't wait to get back here with a cooler so I can take home some ice cream and milk.

1  Thank Michael S

Reviewed 17 June 2013 via mobile

By far the best milkshake I have ever had. I could take the freshness of the milk in every sip. My wife's chocolate ice cream was fantastic too. Looking forward to the next time we go!!!

1  Thank mjedelb
Reviewed 14 June 2013

It is just great to have a creamery where you can get un-homogenized milk, for making your own quick mozzarella or ricotta. But, I've never been able to buy cream or butter there, they are always out of it. We were so hoping that they made good ice cream that they scoop out of a roadside "silo", so cute in it's pristine country setting. But alas, the ice cream is good but the flavors fall flat. Strawberry and peach flavors have so little fruit in them you cannot detect any flavor, the butter pecan is only OK. How can they spend great energy on making wonderful ice cream and not care about flavor? It's not going to be a stop on our trips to Gainesville anymore, after 2 tries, it just didn't cut it.

Reviewed 8 June 2013

My family stopped by Mountain Fresh Creamery today. They carry various fresh dairy products in their store (milk, butter, buttermilk, ice cream) & also have a silo where you can grab fresh ice cream & milkshakes. The milkshake was the best I have ever had! The milk is fresh & is non homegenized which is gives is a wonderful creamy taste. We will be making a return visit soon.

1  Thank Anita S
Reviewed 24 April 2013

I'm not one to drink milk... ever. But a coworker told me about this place when I first moved to Georgia. What a gem! Coming from ilIllinois the "best" option was "Oberweis milk", cute retro packaging but did nothing for my taste buds. But the milk from mountain fresh creamery is sweet and fresh... I feel good drinking it.
Next road trip I'm taking a gallon of it (in a cooler) for family to try... IT'S THAT GOOD.

1  Thank yoyorose