“GREAT burgers on the way to Helen”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Yonah Burger

Yonah Burger
Ranked #8 of 56 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta, Georgia
“GREAT burgers on the way to Helen”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I can't remember ever heading to Helen, Ga and not see a crowd at Yonah burger and for good reason. I've eaten here many times and have never been disappointed.. This last trip I had the bacon cheese burger meal and again what a great hamburger. You get to order your way. You might have to wait a bit to get your order BUT it's totally worth the wait. Whether you stop before or after your visit to Helen it should be a must stop on your trip.

• Visited April 2014

“Gone Downhill fast”
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

I live in Cleveland and lived this place when we moved up here. Probably ate there 3-5 times a week. After a year the quality of the food has gone down... greasy fries dripping and under cooked, burger just not as good... This has happened 3 of the last 5 visits... New staff brought terrible food...

Cleveland, Georgia
“Great Local Burger Joint!”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We enjoy eating at Yonah Burger, named after a local mountain that is in view of the restaurant. Each burger is prepared fresh just as you order it. The onion rings are perfect, and the shakes are great too! I know a lot of locals love their breakfast; I have not personally ever tried it. If you are in White County, Yonah Burger is a must stop! Yonah Burger? Everybody does!

• Visited April 2014
Cleveland, Georgia
“I first ate here after a rappeling trip to Mt Yonah”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

The view outside is wonderful, a spectacular view of the rock face I'd just climbed. The food is good, the staff pleasant, and it's a good value. They also refill drinks free and have that nice crushed ice you used to get anywhere with a coke - now it's hard to find.

Visited May 2013
Cleveland, Georgia, United States
“THE BEST BURGER IN THE NORTH GA MTS”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I am in Cleveland 7 months a year and the rest of the time in Florida. Let me tell you, I can't wait for my Yonah Burger fix when we get back. You can truly have this burger "your way." Try their breakfasts as well....awesome.

Visited April 2014