“Sometimes good Sometimes bad”
Review of Yonah Burger

Yonah Burger
Ranked #5 of 56 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American
Cleveland, Georgia
“Sometimes good Sometimes bad”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

It depends on who is working. I have gotten good service with good food and horrible, bad attitude service with good food. Hamburgers are big and tasty. Fries are outstanding. Kids love the shakes.

• Visited October 2013

GA
“Not the same”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

I have given Yonah Burger good reviews in the past. Their biscuits are still pretty good, but the last time that I got one, there was either batter or bacon fat all over my bag- unsafe food handling. I also had a bad experience with my burger and onion rings. They use to give a generous patty, but they gave me a piece of meat the size of a fast food burger. It was so thin that the edges were flat, overcooked, and crispy. I started eating my onion rings on the way home and they were especially greasy. I am almost sure that I had been given a horseradish dipping sauce in the past. Once I arrived home I noticed that there were two large holes in the bottom of my carry out plate where the hot grease had melted the container. I believe that it is under new management or that the staff is all new. I noticed an increase in their prices as well. It definitely has gone downhill from what it use to be. It use to be consistently good but now I cannot give this place a good recommendation anymore.

Atlanta, Georgia
“GREAT burgers on the way to Helen”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I can't remember ever heading to Helen, Ga and not see a crowd at Yonah burger and for good reason. I've eaten here many times and have never been disappointed.. This last trip I had the bacon cheese burger meal and again what a great hamburger. You get to order your way. You might have to wait a bit to get your order BUT it's totally worth the wait. Whether you stop before or after your visit to Helen it should be a must stop on your trip.

• Visited April 2014
“Gone Downhill fast”
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

I live in Cleveland and lived this place when we moved up here. Probably ate there 3-5 times a week. After a year the quality of the food has gone down... greasy fries dripping and under cooked, burger just not as good... This has happened 3 of the last 5 visits... New staff brought terrible food...

Cleveland, Georgia
“Great Local Burger Joint!”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We enjoy eating at Yonah Burger, named after a local mountain that is in view of the restaurant. Each burger is prepared fresh just as you order it. The onion rings are perfect, and the shakes are great too! I know a lot of locals love their breakfast; I have not personally ever tried it. If you are in White County, Yonah Burger is a must stop! Yonah Burger? Everybody does!

• Visited April 2014