“Fresh, tasty, reasonable food- Thanks, tripadvisor!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe Cancun

Cafe Cancun
Ranked #11 of 56 Restaurants in Cleveland
Price range: US$3 - US$11
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Delicious Authentic Mexican and homemade American and Mexican breakfast! Our food is made hot and fresh to order. Open 6am to 10pm 7 days a week. Breakfast buffet on Saturday and Sunday! Best food in town.
Jasper, Georgia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fresh, tasty, reasonable food- Thanks, tripadvisor!”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We were traveling at lunchtime, and checked tripadvisor on my phone for recommendations. So glad to see high ratings for Cafe Cancun, and really glad we stopped to eat there. It was pretty crowded, and it took a few minutes to get service. Totally worth the short wait- the food was so fresh & delicious! I couldn't fix burritos deluxe at home for what they sell them for! The two of us ate for just over $10 including tip!
Give them a try if you are in the area- we'll be back when we can!

Orlando, Florida
“Yummmmmm.....”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Great food. There were not many breakfast options. This place had a great breakfast buffet. They had great southern biscuits, made to order eggs. Very good, friendly staff.

Visited July 2014
Darline R, Owner at Cafe Cancun, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
I am glad you enjoyed your recent trip to our restaurant. Our breakfast buffet varies day to day with item selections made fresh! I do want to note that we have a very large breakfast menu to order from if you do not wish to eat the buffet. It ranges from traditional breakfast platters, breakfast burritos, omelettes, french toast, many different varieties of pancakes, Mexican breakfast platters and much MUCH more. We have items such a corned beef hash, shrimp and grits, chicken and waffles and chilequiles. Please join us again and try our amazing breakfast menu. It is sure to please.
cleveland, georgia, USA
“Good Food, Great Staff and Prices”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

4 1/2 Stars: The title pretty much says it all, but I'll add that the folks working here are some of the nicest I've encountered. (Some of the waiters and staff in other Mexican restaurants in this area can be slightly aloof and even unfriendly, but not here.) The food is above-average; not the best Mexican I've had, but always good, and a pretty good variety of dishes, with several specialties. Large portions and very reasonable prices (they usually have coupons in the local papers and magazines for 10-25% off; check the entryway when you first come in if you don't have one). This is a small-town, working-class restaurant, so don't expect anything fancy...just good food and reasonable prices.

Barnesville, Georgia
“Great for Breakfast and Lunch”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

While camping another camper told me about the Cafe Cancun's breakfast buffet and how good it was, so we had to try it out.

The buffet is a little different than most as you do not serve yourself. As you go through the serving line the cook or assistant asked you what you want. The first question they asked me was if I wanted eggs and how did I want them. They cook right in front and bacon, pancakes and eggs were being cooked on the grill. I sampled the bacon, sausage patty and link, home fries, hash browns. My eggs were brought to my table, cooked perfectly. After finishing this plateful, I return for some special tastes. It looked like philo dough baked in a small muffin tin with sausage, cheese and some small green onions. Excellent! They also had other Mexican inspired breakfast items. I especially liked the sausage balls. To finish they have plenty of fresh fruit, granola and yogurt.

Went back the next day for lunch. Had the Cancun Special with shrimp. Very good and filling for only $6.99. My family came up to see us and we took all of them out for breakfast. All 14 liked the menu for breakfast and said they would return. My wife does not eat eggs and loved the breakfast buffet since there was all kinds of good stuff to eat.

Helen, Georgia
“Great Place”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

The service is great! The employees are wonderful! Always very helpful
The food is so good - always cooked fresh.

• Visited June 2014