“Good Dairy Queen”

Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Cleveland
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Been to the new location several times. Service has been fast and food good. We have had no complaints and will continue to go there.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Love the $5.00 deals with a meat, fries, drink AND a sundae! Restaurant is always clean and service is prompt. Love the strawberry cheesequake!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

The old one was a dive, but this one is very nice - standard DQ fare - but from a nice clean restaurant - it really does taste better that way!

Reviewed 24 October 2013

I use the drive thru a lot. The inside is always nice and clean. I like the BBQ sandwiches and fries. With a cold iced tea, nothing is better.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

This location is new and we were ready to have a fun lunch. We were not greeted upon reaching the order counter. We weren't given a "Thank you" after ordering or even a smile. I had to help the employee count my change. The female employee taking our order was definitely not trained. Most of our order was wrong even though we repeated what we wanted on our burgers. She did not mention the $5.00 meals as an option. Our Grandson's ice cream treat was delivered before his meal. When I asked why they didn't wait till after the meal she said "Well, you didn't tell me to wait." What?? The slaw on the burger was so runny, it wouldn't stay on the burger. The ketchup and mustard were bottles on the table and were covered with dried ingredients. Not one employee had a name tag. We don't have many dining options in Cleveland, but this Dairy Queen is definitely not one of them. And I love Dairy Queens !