“Delta put me up here. I would rather have slept on the plane.”

Knights Inn Atlanta Airport South
Ranked #25 of 26 Hotels in College Park
Tampa, Florida
“Delta put me up here. I would rather have slept on the plane.”
Reviewed 20 December 2012

First, I will start out by saying I am a Marriott guy and am used to staying in clean, non-smoking hotels. Even Marriott's low end property, Fairfield Inn, is always clean and fresh. I stayed here because i gave up my seat for a voucher. They place stinks, probably because they have smoking rooms. Its 2012, who the F smokes in a hotel? The bed was clean but the quality of the property has shabby. Luckily, I was only here 5 hours. The only highlight was the transportation. Both drivers were very nice.

Room Tip: keeping looking!
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank TMSTZ12
Comfort-GA321, General Manager at Knights Inn Atlanta Airport South, responded to this review, 24 December 2012
Thank you for your feedback regarding the smoke smell you encountered during your stay. We would like to apologize for that issue. Smoking rooms in our hotel are offered as a courteous for smoking guests.

Most Comfort Inn & Suites and other Choice Hotels due offer 100% smoke free hotels.
We hope in the you will consider Comfort Inn & Suites and all Choice Hotels for your future stays.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Albany, Oregon
Reviewed 5 November 2012

If you want to save a few $$ and don't care for breakfast and just need just a little sleep you might want to give this place a try. At 8 AM there were just rolls and coffee available. All the waffle batter and orange juice was GONE and the attendant couldn't provide any more. Perhaps the kids who ran around the hall way during the night had lots of waffles and orange for breakfast and then went to bed.

Room Tip: DON'T get a room on the ground floor if you want to sleep!
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
We here at the Comfort Inn & Suites South are under new ownership and management. There are great new things in store for our hotel and guests.

The hotel is going through a new renovation soon. We hope you will re-consider our hotel for any future stay you have here in Atlanta.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 14 September 2012

We went to this hotel planning to stay two nights after finding a voucher to stay for $59.90. When we went to book we were told that we could only use the voucher for one night and that if we wanted to stay another we would have to pay the higher rate or we could go find another coupon. With two kids in the car driving around after already driving up from Savanna trying to find another coupon was not an option and on principle I refused to pay the higher rate. Then the "high speed" Internet offered was slower than the dial up I used years ago...it was a joke. When we went to check out we told the person on the front desk that if you can't use the coupon for more than one night it should be stated on the coupon, she said that we could have that rate and what the first person said was wrong. By that point we were packed up and in the car so didn't stay another night. Also surrounding area didn't seem that safe.

Room Tip: Room 102 had very poor wifi
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Tracjace
We would like to apologize for the miscommunication regarding our rates and coupons. We try to accommodate all guests as best we can.

The hotels is under new ownership and management and great new things are in store for the hotel and our guests.

New York City, New York
Reviewed 10 September 2012

my internet wasnt working they upgraded me to a better room. his is my fourth time at that location. great customer service. i would recommend to a friend. the room was clean they also made sure i was up and on time for my flight back to new york.

Room Tip: suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
We are glad your stay was great. Sure hope you enjoyed your room upgrade. The internet issue has been resolved as well. We hope you will stay with us on your next trip to Atlanta.
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed 5 September 2012

My friends and I were in town initially for 4 nights but we checked out after 2 nights because she was bit horribly by bed bugs. We called down to the front desk and it took an hour for someone to get back to us. We even took the pillow down to the front desk to show them the 2 that we found! About 4 House Keepers, House Man and 1 Front Desk employee informed us that they already told their GM about RM304 having bed bugs and nothing has been done. They made us checked out because they were sold out for the weekend, didn't try to help us find another room or nothing! Days later and I have YET to here from the GM. And their manager on duty has HORRIBLE people skills! She told us that she wouldn't cahrge us for the stay but we had to pay for this bed bug filled room! I will NEVER stay here again and if they rent you that room I suggest you RUN!!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
Kingsport, Tennessee
Reviewed 4 September 2012

My family and I were in town for two nights the weekend of August 31st and September 1st. Customer Service, especially the Front Desk Manager left something to be desired. She was very unprofessional in her actions and itneraction with customers. The hotel was overbooked, which was not necessarily her fault, but the way she handled the complaints was very unprofessional.
The hotel itself was ok, nothing to write home about, but there are worse. The air conditioning in the room was poor to say the least. I notified the front desk manager of the problem. She seemed to insunate that it must be my fault. She also said she would get their maintenance person to check the unit out, which never happened. With the number of hotel choices available in the Atalanta area, I will never stay at this hotel again.
The hi-lite of the stay was the shuttle driver. He seemed to go out of his way to provide excellent service to his customers.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Barnesville, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 27 August 2012

My husband and I stayed here and it was a very pleasant stay. We would definitely come back.
The clerk was very pleasant and helpful. We rented a suite and loved the space, We would recommend this hotel to our friends.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple