Knights Inn Atlanta Airport South
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Atlanta Airport Marriott(College Park)
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 April 2013

Was getting together with some friends and I recommended Comfort Inn and Suites. They were very pleased with the facilities. Food, rooms, service, all top notch! We plan to meet there again next year. Staff went the extra mile to ensure everything was in order. Have stayed there several times and never a problem.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 February 2013

We stayed here recently and had a good stay. We had a king suite with a sofa bed, which we didn't need but after a week of very tiny hotel rooms we wanted room to spread out. The room was clean and fresh. Our door was extremely hard to open and close but I guess that meant that no one was coming in without us realizing it. Breakfast was ok. It's not the hostesses fault. It was a Saturday and supposed to start at 7. The hotel only gave her a tiny hot plate to cook eggs on. That was ridiculous. Several people were waiting for flights and ended up with cold cereal because they just couldn't wait for the eggs. We waited but by the time she got some done and out on the buffet people just grabbed them quickly so we went without. Not a huge deal but for a hotel this size they really should provide the proper equipment so guests aren't left wanting. The staff is very friendly and it's an easy on/off from the expressway.I will say however, that the main road by this hotel is extremely busy! We had a horrible time getting off the expressway to even get to the hotel. That was on Friday night. The road was different on Saturday morning but if you plan to arrive around rush hour, beware!

Room Tip: We had a king suite which was quite nice. Microwave, fridge etc. All were clean and worked fine. No complaints at all.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2012

It's is an older hotel that I would've NEVER booked on my own. Delta, the worst airline ever, put us here. The bathtub looks nasty, mattress is old & musty smelling. If you can avoid it, I wouldn't stay here.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank ladykb
Reviewed 23 December 2012

I have stayed at dozens of hotels but this is a perfect hotel. This hotel is located right off the expressway. The night front desk person was so nice and friendly. The rooms, the pool area was so well maintained. The pool water was the warmest I had ever been in and it felt great considering it was 32 degrees outside. The rooms are large, quite and smell very nice. Breakfast was delightful. This hotel will stay on my A+ list of places to stay.

Room Tip: Make sure you check out the pool
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Comfort-GA321, General Manager at Knights Inn Atlanta Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2012

Thank you for your review of our hotel! We are glad you enjoyed your stay! We are under new ownership and management so more great things are in store here at the Comfort Inn & Suites South.

Reviewed 20 December 2012

First, I will start out by saying I am a Marriott guy and am used to staying in clean, non-smoking hotels. Even Marriott's low end property, Fairfield Inn, is always clean and fresh. I stayed here because i gave up my seat for a voucher. They place stinks, probably because they have smoking rooms. Its 2012, who the F smokes in a hotel? The bed was clean but the quality of the property has shabby. Luckily, I was only here 5 hours. The only highlight was the transportation. Both drivers were very nice.

Room Tip: keeping looking!
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank TMSTZ12

Thank you for your feedback regarding the smoke smell you encountered during your stay. We would like to apologize for that issue. Smoking rooms in our hotel are offered as a courteous for smoking guests.

Most Comfort Inn & Suites and other Choice Hotels due offer 100% smoke free hotels.
We hope in the you will consider Comfort Inn & Suites and all Choice Hotels for your future stays.