“Always a great place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Burgers... Amazing. Don't deviate--this is the mainstay. Don't order the other stuff.

Unless it's beer. The beer choices can't be beat.

The price is right. Beer and beefy deliciousness. Period.

This place is solid.

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

I called and placed my order and the lady was so rude and didnt get my name. I get there and stood there for 8 minutes before someone ask me ...are you picking up and I said yes and the waitress ask me my name and then couldnt find it....I told her they hung up and didnt get my name.....so I had to tell her my order again.....she said $17.36 and I gave a 20.00 and she gave me 2.50 in change.....wow can't count. While I was waiting I notice the kitchen was nasty and the waitdresses use there bare hand when putting lemons and straws in drinks...after handling money and other things. Just bad service time.

1  Thank Latia T
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a nice place in College Park with great outdoor seating. Standard bar fare and nice beer selection. If you're looking for casual dining in the College Park area this is the place to go. Overall prices were very good and service was amicable. It's an old gas station. If you go, sit outside and enjoy yourself. Occasional train coming by makes for a lull in conversation, but that's perfectly fine! Burger I had was very good and the tater tots were great (I recommend).

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Came upon the Brake Pad while driving by. Reminded us of one of my favorite places, the Universal Joint in Asheville, NC, so we gave it a try. Turns out to be a sister establishment. We caught them at a very busy time and they appeared to be a bit understaffed. But the staff was efficient and friendly. Just like the "U-Joint" this places offers great food in a very casual and relaxed outdoor atmosphere. The food is much better than your average pub fare and they offer a nice beer selection. We were amid a diverse crowd with a nice 'vibe' on the Saturday afternoon/evening we ate there.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Burgers, sandwiches, beer + very casual dining on Main Street across from Historic College Park's Woodward Academy. Solid bar food in a very diverse and friendly atmosphere. When the weather is nice, this is one of my favorite local spots.