“Awesome Fish Tacos”

Dining options: After-hours
Chattanooga
“Awesome Fish Tacos”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

The setting for this restaurant is an old gas station with inside and outside seating with part of the outside covered. It is not a fancy place, but a great little hang out for drinks on a nice summer night! I had the blackened tilapia fish tacos which came with chips and salsa and my husband had the brisket sandwich with fries. The food was hot and fresh and I will defiantly will go back.

Visited July 2014

Newnan, Georgia
“Could be better”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We ate dinner here on July 20, 2014. I had the grilled fish tacos and they were excellent. My husband had the hamburger and he said it was OK. Our problem was with the service - we were there for over two hours. The waitress was not attentive and I actually had to go to the bar to pay our bill. There were also errors on the bill that had to be corrected. Although we only had a party of six, the waitress added an automatic tip to the bill which may explain why she didn't feel the need to be attentive. This could be a great place to eat if they would improve the service and remember a tip is optional and based on the level of service!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Beverly F
Atlanta, Georgia
“Lunch with my Daughter”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Been here many times and will go many more. Started with a Hummus appetizer which not only came with pita bread but also cucumbers, onions, olives and tomatoes. I enjoyed a shrimp gyro while my daughter had a steak salad and my wife had fish tacos with black beans. Nothing left to take home cause we ate it all ... soooo good. Fast and courteous service. Eat outside under covered tables or inside at the bar or table. Parking can be an issue

Atlanta, Georgia
“Fish Tacos, craft beer, Burgers!!!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Brake Pad never has disappointed me. I took a client there for lunch on July 7th 2014. We sat at the bar. The outside and indoor seating was full at 12:30 but out food still came out hot and fresh. I had the blackened fish tacos and client had the burger. We were both thrilled with out food!

Great place for business lunch or even just to hang out after work for some craft beer and good food.

Fayetteville, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cool place”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

The food was pretty good, I went in expecting average, but the salmon salad was pretty tasty and the atmosphere is cool is look like an old gas station . The parking is horrible

Visited May 2014