“Good food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Good American food. Good burger. Service a bit slow for lunch. Sat at bar, bartender nice but didn't seem to be in any hurry.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

We needed a quick meal before dropping our son off at the airport. He found this cute burger joint in the College Park area online and on the way to the airport. It was the best hamburger I have had in a long time. Very fresh. I’d opt for the tater tots instead of fries next time though. We would definitely eat there again.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Good food! Neat neighborhood place. Parking is a little strained. Need faster service. But the night I was there very busy. Good place to meet friends, take the kids or business.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

My food was OK and reasonably priced however my co-workers hamburger was raw and when she took it back she was made to feel that it was her fault because when the order was placed she didn't specify. The caucasian male with the tattoo on the back of his neck and heart tattoos on his forearm was very rude and was not customer friendly at all. When I walked in I wasn't greeted and was completely ignored the entire time not to mention the receipt holder was thrown at me when i said I was here for a pick up. Because of the bad customer service I will NEVER patronize this establishment and will share my experience with everyone that I now in this area.

1  Thank tanitra d
Reviewed 7 April 2018

Best burger I ever had. Service was just a bit slow, but there only appeared to be one waitress that night. Really enjoyed sitting in the eating area with the doors rolled up. Prices were very reasonable. Would definitely eat here again when in Atlanta.