Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road
Atlanta Airport Marriott(College Park)
US$140
US$126
US$120
Courtyard
  • Pool
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanatlanta airportthe breakfast areanext morningan early morning flightfree breakfasthot breakfastrental cardesk clerkovernight stayfree shuttlestayed one nightgreat customer servicechecking inrubyinns
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I spent one night at the hotel to catch an early flight. The staff went above and beyond during my stay giving me a room on the lower level due to my number of bags. That was a plus. Also they upgrade my room at no extra cost with out me asking for. Very convenient the shuttle to the Airport ( very nice driver). Due to the high level of service, I can tell you this is the second time I stay in this Hotel. I will continue to stay there. Keep the good work!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mariec0814
JOELH_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Dear Mariec0814,

thank you so much for your recent posting regarding your stay at our Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South. Your comments are very much appreciated and are shared with ur staff. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and do hope you will stay with us on your next trip to the Atlanta area.

If we may be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at 770-994-3666.

Thank you again for your comments and happy traveling.

Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

One hotel out of many near the ATL airport. Nothing overtly special about it...ordinary service, usual standard King bedroom, A/C unit was outdated, surprised about the jet tub in bathroom but didn't use (who would in a hotel??), and the breakfast was good as with all Marriott hotels (one of the reasons why I'm a reward member!). Probably would stay at this location again, only after exhausting other possibilities.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
JOELH_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Dear Barbekirk,

Thank you for your posting regarding your recent stay at our Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South. We appreciate your comments as it helps us see what we are doing well and where we need more focus. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and do hope you will stay with us again on your next trip to Atlanta.

General manager

Reviewed 10 March 2014

We recently took the park and fly option, staying here and leaving our car parked at the hotel. The airport shuttle provided transportation to and from Atlanta Hartsfield and other than negotiating the ridiculous airport, the hotel, breakfast and shuttle were wonderful, park and drive is the way to go!

Room Tip: Request a room away from elevators.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
AreaGM_JHMHOTELS_ATL, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at our hotel in Atlanta and for taking the time to post your review. I am delighted to learn you stay was great with us. I will be sharing your comments with the entire team. I want you to know that we take all reviews seriously. When we get reviews that praise our staff and hotel, it is such a great motivator and it keeps us focused on the end result - happy guests.

Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments. We look forward to serving you again.

Best Regards,
Nilesh Patel
Area General Manager
JHM Hotels
c/o Fairfield Inn Atlanta Airport South

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Pros - friendly staff from airport shuttle driver to the two front desk employees that checked me in (one must have been in training...didn't know the computer software too well). Great TV with tons of HD content. Good coffee in the lobby.

Cons - sleeping room furniture and fixtures were worn. Hotel could definitely be refurbished. Breakfast food was fair (waffles were bland, eggs were rubbery, OJ was watery). Location, if staying for something other than a quick layover, is inadequate as there is nothing nearby. Can't really walk to a restaurant. My guest room was too noisy! I heard so many planes and it continued late into the night.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that's as quiet as possible due to the planes.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
JOELH_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Dear Carljw,

Thank you for your posting, we appreciate your comments. We also appreciate your staying with us. Your comments help us to see what we do well and where we need to work harder. I am delighted to tell you our guest rooms are being renovated this summer and are very excited about this. I do hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you on your next trip to Atlanta.

Again thank you for your posting and for staying with us.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

Ms. Shereka has very bad customer service skills. And she is 'MANAGEMENT". Her demeanor sucks, she never smiles, she has no people skills and she acts as tho she hates her job. I am in management myself and I work with the public. If you cant handle this work environment then you will make the folks around you miserable. When I checked in on March 4th Shereka was training this young lady and she was being so rude to the new employee. I had to let the employee know that she was doing a great job. Then when I get to my room finally, the bed skirts on the bed was stained and ripped. If you keep the light in the bathroom on more than 6 mins it cuts off on you. So every night I had to shower in the dark. Holes all in the wall... Lamp that sits behind this chair is broken so I couldnt use it. The funny thing is I always visit this particular hotel around my birthday time and I stay a whole week. But never again. I could care less to see Shereka face again. I will be staying someplace else. Mean while the other employees were absolutely awesome... Victoria, Lauren Diamond and I cant think of the other manager name but she wears glasses. They were all awesome. Kudos to them. They may can teach Shereka a thing or two........ And if it wasnt for the rest of the staff I would have walked out the same day........

Room Tip: I enjoyed the second floor over looking the foyer.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank mechiss f
JOELH_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Dear Mechiss f,

Thank you for your posting and I am very sorry for your experience. We do value all of our guests and am sorry for the shortcomings with your stay. I will discuss this with my team to happen again.ensure this doesn't happen again. I do hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you again. I would like to offer you a complimentary night in an effort to make amends. I would not like to lose a valuable guest and would like to make any arrangements for you. Please feel free to contact me and I will make all the arrangements for you.