“You get what you pay for and less”

Days Inn College Park Airport Best Road
Ranked #19 of 26 Hotels in College Park
Winchester, Virginia
“You get what you pay for and less”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We were booked at Days Inn by the airline due to a delay. Staff was friendly but unqualified. We got to our room and it smelled bad! like smoke and mildew. Carpets were stained, bed spreads were stained. When my wife move the phone a 2" centiped ran out from under it and disappeared behind the nightstand. Our TV did not work so we called. A front desk staff member came up about 10 minutes later and said the cable attachments don't always work. She pulled and tugged on a bundle of wires behind the tv and said she would come back with a new converter attachement. SHE NEVER CAME BACK and then did not answer the front desk phone when I called down. Also all the food advertisements DO NOT order from Best Pizza College Park. I waited two hours and it never came. When I called and cancelled they ended up trying to charge my credit card anyway. Best advise to travelers, DON'T fly through Atlanta!!

Room Tip: Don't stay at Days Inn. Find another hotel.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Stevensville, Montana
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

First off my room did come as advertised, however it did appear that there was an adult service being provided in the room below us.

I never felt more unsafe in a hotel in my entire life.

I can't say anything good about this place besides check in was easy, when the clerk came in from his many breaks outside. Check out was the best part. Also very close to the airport, sits in line with a takeoff runway, you get reminded of that all night long.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Douglasville, Georgia
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Let me get straight to the point, the t.v. did not go on any other channel besides Espn and Nbc even though we stay at hotels at or around Atl Airport all the time I've never heard planes like that before in my life to the point where it shook our room...We had one set of towels and when we asked for more everyone tht worked there directed us to someone else and we never got a second set of towels, I normally don't complain about rooms bc it just doesnt mean that much to me as long as there's a comfy clean bed but this place was just no bueno

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

#21 of 26 in College Park
Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport - South
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Airport South

Been to Days Inn College Park Airport Best Road? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn College Park Airport Best Road

Property: Days Inn College Park Airport Best Road
Address: 4505 Best Rd, College Park, GA 30337-5107
Region: United States > Georgia > College Park
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #19 of 26 Hotels in College Park
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn College Park Airport Best Road 2*
This property has newly been renovated.Rooms come with either a king size bed or two double beds. We are the closest days inn by the airport.We provide a free continental breakfast each morning,also free shuttle service to and from airport starting at 4:30am ending at 2:00am. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn College Park Airport Best Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn College Park, Airport Best Road Hotel College Park