“Great airport hotel”

Ranked #8 of 26 Hotels in College Park
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great airport hotel”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Staying at the Hotel Indigo was so easy. The shuttle picked me up, I was greeted by Josh at the Front Desk, my room was ready at 10am, and I was in bed for a quick nap 30 minutes after my flight landed. My room was spacious and well appointed with a great bed. They have DirectTV, finally a hotel with real cable and a working guide channel! Dinner in the lounge was perfect, great wine selection and burger. Pam is an all star employee, she will take care of you at both the restaurant and in room service. Nice job, Hotel Indigo!

• Stayed May 2014
4 Thank gingertravels25
, Manager at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Airport College Park, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Good Day,
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review our property. We appreciate your feedback, as we use the information as a learning and empowering tool.
My team and I strive to provide a memorable experience for all of our guests. My goal as the Assistant General Manager is to improve our Service and Product.

I am truly glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to helping you soon.

eraines@peachtreehotelgroup.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
North Augusta, SC
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Delta put us here for a night when our flights were delayed. We were tired and unhappy about
the flight delays, but once we got to the Indigo, life was better. The people at the desk, even though the hour was late, were extremely helpful and cheerful, and the room was lovely and clean with wood floors and a spotless shower, Even late in the evening, a bar and restaurant were
open there, and I had a really delicious salad while my husband had a good strong drink.
The shuttle was on time, and we were delighted with the stay. On our next trip to Atlanta, we will
consider staying at the Indigo--before this trip I had never even hear of it.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Augusta44

Honolulu, Hawaii
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stayed here in May for a weekend excursion in Atlanta. Wanted someplace close by to the Airport. First stay in a Hotel Indigo. Pros- free parking, WiFi, large comfortable room with a King bed, couch, flat screen TV, work desk, & hotel bar/restaurant.
Cons- No refrigerator or microwave oven and free breakfast. The room's furnishing was rather mod and added to the atmosphere. The large walk in shower is excellent! Heard the often-mentioned train & airplane noises, but they stopped and started at reasonable hours, so they did not interrupt my sleep. The hotel let me use the staff refrigerator/microwave, so my leftover barbeque wasn't wasted. I enjoyed my stay, but one of my screening criteria is refrigerator/microwave oven for something more than 1-2 nights, and their website specifically said my room would have them. Also GPS directions to Indigo wasn't accurate, so it routed me to a different part of Harvard Avenue.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank HaveRiceWillTravel
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Airport College Park, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Dear HaveRiceWillTravel,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am delighted that we were able to meet most of your expectations regarding your stay, especially with our complimentary parking service and comfortable beds.

I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced regarding locating the hotel and regret the issues you encountered with some of our room amenities. I understand that these are essential to fully enjoying your stay. Rest assured that I have shared your comments with our hotel management to look into and make the appropriate actions towards improving our service.

I hope you give us another chance to host you again next time you visit the area.

Best Regards,

Faith R
Case Manager
IHGCare
Denver, Colorado, United States
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Hotel indigo is a good airport hotel. I stay here whenever I am coming into or leaving Atlanta. Its in College Park area and you can walk to 4 great places to eat. The price is always good and the showers are huge! Great beds too.

• Stayed May 2014

Summerville, South Carolina
Reviewed 28 May 2014

They could have salavaged this review but here goes.... My boss stayed here for a tournament in February. He was upset because eh had to change roms a few time sdue to problems and then the customer service was only decent. They told him to compensate him for all the hassle they would credit his account 25,000 points. It is now May, and theer has been NO credit to his points and I have called and left 6 voicemails to this day in teh last two weesk and NO ONE has called back I have left 5 for the GM and 1 for the resrvations manager. I am very kind ion each VM and even leave all the information so they coudl make teh credit without even having to call back. Thsi it TOTALLY unacceptable. if teh GM is that busy then she could have asked someone to handle it. I followed all appropate chains of command by starting with the FD then RES, the Res Manager and so forth. No wonder he had issues on his stay if the upper management is showing such poor examples of leaderships. It is eveident they need some help.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Hotel-IndigoCP, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Airport College Park, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Good Afternoon Marble327,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your boss' behalf. My team and I pride ourselves in ensuring each guest is assisted in the most urgent manner and I sincerely apologize for any delay in response you may have experienced. I would like to kindly request that you have your boss contact me directly so that we may work toward a satisfactory resolution. Again, thank you for your time and have an amazing week.

Cordially,
Linda
College Park
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Beautiful room, plenty of space but the outlet situation was less than ideal.There were no USB plugins available, also the fan was broken in the bathroom. Thank God it wasn't needed. Other wise it was it was a great stay friendly staff, with great knowledge of the area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 27 May 2014

The hotel is very convenient to the airport, my room was clean and comfortable, and the staff was friendly. But don't plan on walking anyplace around the hotel's neighborhood. Don't plan on finding a restaurant within (safe) walking distance, either. Eat in the hotel's restaurant or call a cab to eat someplace else.

But if you are looking for a clean, safe place to stay that is convenient to the airport, this hotel is a good choice.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Also consider these accommodations in or near College Park
Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport - South
Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North
Atlanta Airport Marriott Gateway
Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport
SpringHill Suites Atlanta Airport Gateway

Been to Hotel Indigo Atlanta Airport College Park? Share your experiences!