“Overnight”

Hotel Indigo Atlanta Airport College Park
Ranked #9 of 26 Hotels in College Park
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here overnight to catch an early morning flight. Beautifully furnished room, and friendly staff. Bed was comfortable and room was quiet. Shuttle service to the airport was very convenient. We would definitely stay here again..

Stayed: June 2014

Good Day,
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review our property. We appreciate your feedback, as we use the information as a learning and empowering tool.
My team and I strive to provide a memorable experience for all of our guests. My goal as the Assistant General Manager is to improve our Service and Product.

I am truly glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to helping you soon.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

We stayed here on a layover in Atlanta. When we got to the front desk, there were two employees standing there chatting and they told us they would be with us in just a minute. They just left us standing there until they felt like we had waited long enough and then decided to help us. The hotel itself has a great interior and our room was plenty big enough. However, our shower floor could use a scrub. It was white on the outside, but the middle where everyone stands was brown. There also wasn't any coffee in the room. We decided to go down to the restaurant and ended up waiting over an hour to receive our food. The walls are thin so you can hear the people in the next room and the airplanes flying over the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kari D
Hotel-IndigoCP, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Airport College Park, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Greetings Kari D:

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize on behalf of my entire staff if we failed in delivering to you the type of service I know we are capable of providing. Please know that necessary steps will be taken to ensure that this behavior does not happen again. Kari D we value your business and certainly hope that you will forgive us and give us a new opportunity to deliver exceptional service to you. Take Care.

Kindest Regards,
Linda -GM

Reviewed 26 June 2014

When I walked in I was greeted by Joshua who happens to be an excellent front desk agent. He was very helpful and courteous just a pleasure to meet. I have been traveling across country with my daughter and her new born puppies and Joshua gave us a room close to the door to take them out with easy access.The hotel is not in a good area and there isn't much around so my daughter and I decided to go to the restaurant and bar for something to eat and drink.The food was great and the drink was good but I really didn't care for the huge bill. $11.00 for 1 drink.of gin and tonic. I did like the fact that the chef came out and asked us how our food was of course it was delicious. The barkeep was named Lisa very pleasant and fun to talk with. She went out of her way to make my daughter a drink she had asked for but to her dismay the bar was not equipped with the items she needed to make it. But she gave it her all to do so. I did feel bad for her because she was getting busy and when her help finally showed up she wasn't much help at all,. she kept disappearing for like 10 minutes at a time only to come back with her mouth full of food or talking to the guys, instead of waiting on customers. She was there to have fun not work. The hotel is beautiful. I love the decor throughout and the room was huge and colorful. the bathroom and shower was great. I think I might steel the design I loved it so. It was great to go into a hotel that doesn't look like every other hotel. All in all we had a good stay

Room Tip: the room is very spacious
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Maryrose M

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

I really had no problems with the hotel facilities or rooms. The guest rooms were spacious and very clean and well decorated. The lobby/public areas where very clean and classy. The one problem I did have was the front desk clerk. I think her name was Irene? Very rude!! What a shame to have such a great hotel and have one employee ruin the experience. All others were super friendly and the shuttle to the airport was great! Only waited about 15 mins for a driver and I was lost trying to find the shuttle pickup location. I called the hotel twice and the gentleman who asked was very informative and nice as well. We did the park and fly and I would probably stay here again if I needed a stay and fly package and hope for a better receptionist when I arrived. As she was not only rude but seemed angry we got there late as interrupted her using her cell phone.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Pam B
Hotel-IndigoCP, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Airport College Park, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Pam B.

Thank you so much for taking time to share feedback concerning your most recent visit to our hotel. I am glad you found overall that we exceeded your expectations despite your arrival experience. I truly believe that feedback is the breakfast of champions and I utilize it to enhance not only our operations but service levels. Pam B. please know that the concerns you noted will be addressed to prevent future occurrence. The entire Hotel Indigo team looks forward to your return and many future visits with us! Take Care.

Best Regards,
Linda

Reviewed 14 June 2014

The Hotel Indigo was a great option for my wife and I prior to leaving for Mexico. The rooms are spacious and well decorated. I had a great night sleep prior to leaving on vacation. The have a airport shuttle that runs every 15 minutes. When we returned from Mexico the shuttle driver made a special trip to the International terminal to get my wife and I. The evening we returned Atlanta was having a massive storm system pass through. The shuttle driver was amazing in helping us navigate through Atlanta and get to where we were going.

Room Tip: Definitely get the stay and park plan...$129.00 for a hotel stay and a week of parking.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ST051674

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Stayed here on an overnight en route to Mexico the following day. Used IHG hotel points. Love the Indigo brand—wish there were more of them in the places I travel for business! Our points gave us a great upgraded room—very comfortable, great bed and pillows, large sitting area, large bathroom, love the upgraded Aveda amenities—I’m just sayin’!

The staff (hotel and restaurant) was very friendly, room was very clean. When we arrive in the evening we like to choose a place that has a restaurant to keep it simple, so that was one motivation for choosing the Indigo. Restaurant was good—it was a limited menu, but hubby’s lamb sliders and my salmon were both fairly tasty. The vibe was almost good for a hotel restaurant had it not been for the TVs going in the background. Just a little bit of nice jazz/chill music would have kicked it up a notch...especially given the Euro décor.

We loved the breakfast—some people might think the cost is steep, but I always say when you get exactly what you want, then you have paid the right price. Great healthy options, including fresh omelets if you request, Kashi cereals, fresh berries, great pastries.

Because we like to go straight to our hotel without waiting, we chose to take a taxi from the airport vs. using the shuttle, but we did use the shuttle service going back to the airport and it was very prompt. Highly recommend this hotel if you are looking for a good airport option, and we would definitely stay here again if we needed to overnight in Atlanta. Loved it!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Kathy B

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Staying at the Hotel Indigo was so easy. The shuttle picked me up, I was greeted by Josh at the Front Desk, my room was ready at 10am, and I was in bed for a quick nap 30 minutes after my flight landed. My room was spacious and well appointed with a great bed. They have DirectTV, finally a hotel with real cable and a working guide channel! Dinner in the lounge was perfect, great wine selection and burger. Pam is an all star employee, she will take care of you at both the restaurant and in room service. Nice job, Hotel Indigo!

• Stayed: May 2014

Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport - South
Holiday Inn Atlanta Airport South
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Airport North

Been to Hotel Indigo Atlanta Airport College Park? Share your experiences!