“Isis is a delight.”

Ranked #8 of 26 Hotels in College Park
Conway, Arkansas
“Isis is a delight.”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Isis worked the front desk from check in to check out. I think she had been here the whole time, smiling and welcoming every guest. Great job Isis.

Room was large with two beds (requested one online but they weren't ready yet) Kerig coffee maker but only one pod of regular coffee. Aveda bath products but no conditioner, Two lotions. Beds were very comfy but the pillowcases don't fit over the pillows... The pillows stick out which is kinda gross. Tons of movies on TV. Good stay overall.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank FlyMom10
, Manager at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Airport College Park, responded to this review, 17 July 2017
Good Day,
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review our property. We appreciate your feedback, as we use the information as a learning and empowering tool.
My team and I strive to provide a memorable experience for all of our guests. My goal as the Assistant General Manager is to improve our Service and Product.

I am truly glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to helping you soon.

eraines@peachtreehotelgroup.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Rochester, New York
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I was provided accommodations to stay at this hotel after having countless flight complications. A quick stay but enjoyable nonetheless. The service was alright. It was very apparent that the staff at the restaurant was eager to go home at the end of the night, and the ladies at the front desk did a decent job of providing for everyone that arrived due to flight cancellations. (About 15 in total.) The hotel room itself was excellent, and very comfortable!

1 Thank ShawnieF

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I stayed here for an early morning flight, the room is excellant, bedding was fabulous. When I arrive I was not greeted well. The woman at the front desk was almost surly, never said welcome, may I help you or really anything. I ask for help with bags, I was traveling alone and I am an older person all she said was I have no one to help. The shuttle in the am was great as were the restaurant personnel. Again I ask for help with luggage, was toldno help was awailable. At that time the front had three people, two women and a young man all talking amoung tbemselves. The worst service ina longtime

1 Thank Laney O
Hotel-IndigoCP, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Airport College Park, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Greetings Laney O:

Let me start by extending my sincerest apology for what you experienced during your arrival here at our hotel. I am deeply sadden to know that we failed that touch point for you as our guest but wanted to reassure you that what you experienced is definitely not our standard of operation. Please know that I will take your concerns and share it with the staff so that we may make the necessary adjustments to far exceed your expectations when you are with us in the future. Laney O, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and we look forward to your return.

Cordially,
Linda -GM
Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This is a modern and comfortable hotel. Fabulous airport shuttle. Beds are extremely comfortable with wonderful linens. Rooms are spacious and contemporary but do have the older style air conditioning units so there is noise. Had a very good night's sleep until my phone rang several times over an hour or so. No one was on the end of the line at any point. Not sure if it was housekeeping calling to see if I was in the room or what but it disrupted my sleep which was not acceptable as I had not even checked in until early in the morning. The front desk staff is helpful and kind. The workout facility is nice and there are adequate computers available in the business center if you did not bring one. There are several restaurants within a 15 minute walk and there is a beautiful restaurant in the hotel that serves a limited menu. Room was very clean. The only drawback is there is no pool and in Hotlanta it would be a welcome amenity.

Room Tip: As this is on a quiet street all rooms are fine.

Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Stayed overnight after taking someone to the Atlanta airport for an early evening flight. Very convenient. Room was clean, roomy and comfortable. Front desk clerk, Jesse, was super friendly and helpful. Within walking distance to a cute "Main Street" area with several good restaurants. Neighborhood is fine for walking during daylight hours. We walked to and from a local restaurant called "The Corner Grille."

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ajs1

Blue Ridge, Georgia
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here overnight to catch an early morning flight. Beautifully furnished room, and friendly staff. Bed was comfortable and room was quiet. Shuttle service to the airport was very convenient. We would definitely stay here again..

Stayed June 2014

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We stayed here on a layover in Atlanta. When we got to the front desk, there were two employees standing there chatting and they told us they would be with us in just a minute. They just left us standing there until they felt like we had waited long enough and then decided to help us. The hotel itself has a great interior and our room was plenty big enough. However, our shower floor could use a scrub. It was white on the outside, but the middle where everyone stands was brown. There also wasn't any coffee in the room. We decided to go down to the restaurant and ended up waiting over an hour to receive our food. The walls are thin so you can hear the people in the next room and the airplanes flying over the hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kari D
Hotel-IndigoCP, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Airport College Park, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Greetings Kari D:

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize on behalf of my entire staff if we failed in delivering to you the type of service I know we are capable of providing. Please know that necessary steps will be taken to ensure that this behavior does not happen again. Kari D we value your business and certainly hope that you will forgive us and give us a new opportunity to deliver exceptional service to you. Take Care.

Kindest Regards,
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport
Atlanta Airport Marriott
Atlanta Airport Marriott
#3 of 26 in College Park

Been to Hotel Indigo Atlanta Airport College Park? Share your experiences!