Super 8 College Park/atlanta Airport
Ranked #17 of 26 Hotels in College Park
ms
“Dump”
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

Bad location next to a interstate run down ,old needs to be torn down . Breakfast is a joke just toast ,waffle juice . Noisy location just overall a bad place. We had to stay here because our flight was cancelled and the room we were suppose to get free was overbooked . Just stay away from here .

• Stayed February 2014
2 Thank kittylover05

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
  • Czech first
Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed 19 January 2014

I stayed at the super 8 over the past weekend and my experience there was awful. I got a double bed room. The lighting over the telephone did not work. As I got ready to take my shower, I notice bathroom wasn't clean at all. There was hair in the shower and on the floor. There was also a big yellow soap stain on the bathroom counter. On one of beds, there was blood on the sheets. That was the most disgusting thing I ever seen. I was so angry. So I know for a fact that the rooms are not properly clean like they should be. My experience was awful so I wouldn't recommend anyone to stay there.

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Liz_2638
Duluth, Georgia
Reviewed 19 January 2014

it was great for what it was worth. there weren't any comforters on bed just sheets we were freezing

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

I stayed with my wife 5 days at this place. We really enjoyed it. The front disk are very nice and professional. Whenever you ask for the help they will be there to help you. It is extremely good for budget. Don't hesitate to contact the front disk to help you find what you are looking for

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Howard Johnson Atlanta Airport
#20 of 26 in College Park
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South
Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South

Been to Super 8 College Park/atlanta Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 College Park/atlanta Airport

Property: Super 8 College Park/atlanta Airport
Address: 2010 Sullivan Rd, College Park, GA 30337-5708 (Formerly Econo Lodge Airport Central)
Region: United States > Georgia > College Park
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #17 of 26 Hotels in College Park
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 College Park/atlanta Airport 2*
Welcome to Atlanta!! Our Super 8 College Park/Atlanta Airport hotel combines a central location with handy conveniences. We provide free shuttle service to and from Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), just minutes from our hotel. We offer easy access to many area attractions, including Turner Field, Georgia International Convention Center, and Delta Airlines Training Center. Dining can be found within walking distance, and many more options are just minutes away. We look forward to welcoming you to Atlanta and the Super 8 Atlanta Airport. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Expedia, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Super 8 College Park/atlanta Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Arpt Hotel College Park