“Helpful service and comfy beds”

Ranked #4 of 26 Hotels in College Park
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 17 August 2014

This is a very quiet hotel conveniently close to Atlanta airport. The shuttle bus to the Domestic Terminal is also really helpful (though if arriving at International Terminal it is a long trek). The rooms are large, clean and affordable. Our bathroom had a constantly flushing toilet which was a problem but easily fixed. Very wide choice of food available to breakfast as well.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Hello Giles D,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your recent stay's experience at our hotel. As stated, we are in a great location with our close proximity to the airport, as well as having several restaurants within moments of the hotel. In addition, we have an in-house Restaurant where our Chef prepares mouth-watering entrées nightly for our guests to enjoy. Thank you again, I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel, should your travels bring you back to the Atlanta area.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Stayed at this hotel after being stranded in Atlanta by Delta Airlines. Waiting until the next morning when I could fly out on US Air. Hotel provided me with a comb, toothpaste, toothbrush, lotion because my luggage was lost. Front desk check in was very kind as was server in the restaurant when I went to get dinner

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2014

Hello Debi N,

Thank you for your recent review regarding your stay at my hotel. I am sorry that you were stranded at the Airport due to a flight cancellation, but I am pleased to hear that my hotel was able to turn your horrible experience into a pleasant one; with our clean rooms, fresh facilities, great food and service with a smile. I do hope you turn to our hotel again the next time you're in Atlanta.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

If you are looking for a hotel that match their words with action, Hilton Garden Inn is the place to be. Travelled to Atlanta for a friend's wedding, was a little confused on where to stay and then my friend told me he had arranged a group which came with great discount. He forwarded me email from Hilton management with a link that facilitated online booking. I booked my room and also enrolled in Hhonors membership. I drove all the way from texas and was running a little late so I called the hotel worried if my booking was still valid; called the lobby and they told me my booking was guaranteed. I arrived the hotel at about 12:45 a.m. and was welcomed as an honors member. Check in was fast and the front desk staff was warm and friendly. The room was clean and fresh. I was impressed by all the amenities available for guest convenience. The hotel location was also accessible with gated parking lot. I will definitely stay at Hilton Garden Inn next that I visit Atlanta for leisure or business.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Hello Emeka,

Thank you for choosing my hotel for your recent stay and posting many wonderful comments about how much you enjoyed your stay. I was glad to hear how much you enjoyed our clean, up to date facilities, coupled with our friendly service. I hope you return and stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Hotel has great grounds with fountain, the ambiance inside was modern and relaxing. Our room was clean and well stocked, but the best part was the efficient and cordial front desk and restaurant service. Also the shuttle round the clock on every half hour was very convenient to get to the airport to the MARTA and to catch our flight.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Hello Anandhi,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center for your recent hotel accommodation needs. It is always great to read comments like yours that recognize our staff for their great service. They work hard to deliver consistently wonderful service and there is nothing more encouraging than to know our guests are noticing their efforts. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again on your future trips to Atlanta.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

if your looking for customer serivce come see Bridgett at the front desk.. super friendly and cares... also the room service/am hostess she was amazing also... thanks ladies for making me feel welcome

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
DeShawn C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Hello Daphine M

Thank you for your kind words about Bridget, I will pass this on to her so that she can have a copy. I am happy that your stay was enjoyable.

I will let Bridget and the room service server know to look out for you on your next visit.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

The front desk staff at check in was great ask for Cassandra and Tasha. If you have a early check out ask for Carlos. We had a few issues but the front desk was on top of it and took care of everything and apologize with sincerity and that is what I look for. I will be staying here again when I come back to Atlanta.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Good Morning Darkvoice43

Thank you for your review about our hotel from your recent stay. I will print your comment out and give it to Tasha, Cassandra and Carlos. I am sorry to hear that you had some issues but very ecstatic that my front desk staff took care of your issues to your satisfaction.

We look forward to seeing you and your family very soon.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

The hotel was clean . The staff was very helpful once in found I could lower the ac in the gym it was fine. I asked questions of the staff and they where helpful. When taking the van to the airport I was not told they make other stops at first. It was fine but I think it should be told

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Good Day FromPhilly1017

I am sorry that you were not informed that our shuttle picks up guests from our two sister properties, I will make sure that the front desk staff adds this valuable information to their check in process.

I am glad that you found the hotel clean and the staff helpful. I will share your feedback with my team as well.

Have a good day

Hampton Inn Atlanta Airport
Hampton Inn Atlanta Airport
#5 of 26 in College Park
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Airport South

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center? Share your experiences!