“Great Food in Unexpected Location”
Review of Zab-e-lee

Zab-e-lee
Ranked #8 of 84 Restaurants in College Park
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 10 May 2012

The food has been great and consistent each and every time I visit the restaurant. I fly out of ATL airport often, so on return trips, I often stop past Zab-e-lee's before heading home. My favorite items on the menu are the inari pieces (tofu skins, sushi style), thai iced tea, vegetable spring rolls and tom-yum soup. I eat small meals, so this restaurant is great as it has options for smaller portions if you don't want a regular entree.

Considering the service, I have to admit it is hit or miss. I have been to the restaurant when the service was amazing, and I have also been when the service was to be desired. From experience, it seems the fewer customers in the restaurant the slower the service. In all, I would recommend Zab-e-lee's if you happen to be in the neighborhood.

Please note, the location is hard to find, as it is all the way in the back of a scary looking shopping center and does not have any signage off the street.

1  Thank jaitraveling

Reviewed 23 January 2012

This is a hidden gem on the southside of Atlanta. No need for us southsiders to go all the way to Midtown for Thai. This family owned restaurant has been here for several years. The menu is quite varied, food is excellent and the service is some of the best I've had anywhere. Close to the airport so fine if you have a long layover or a conference and don't want hotel fare. GREAT place for us southsiders!

Reviewed 21 January 2012

Found this restaurant on tripadvisor. Did not have experience consistent with other reviews. Service was extremely slow, even with only two other tables in restaurant. An extra order of sushi was put on our plate - when this was pointed out, the server took their bare hands and removed it from the plate, while putting their hands on our other food. Overall, food just average, service and would not recommend.

Reviewed 9 January 2012

Had not been to this restaurant in more than 20 years when I left the neighborhood. It's in a corner of a shopping center near a major highway intersection near Atlanta's airport. Food is just excellent. Try the duck stir fry (duck is crispy and then added to vegetables). They serve Thai dishes not usually on menus and with sauces that are out of sight! The ginger sea bass and crispy catfish are also great choices. If you are a long layover at the Airport, this is one stop you could easily make! Otherwise it is a 20 minute drive from Downtown Atlanta and really is a treat. Try it!

Reviewed 18 November 2011

Wonderful Thai restaurant that us convenient to airport hotels. Papaya salad is my favorite but everything is good. Everytime we travel we make a point of eating there.