“A Wonderful hotel with great staff!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Atlanta Airport Marriott

Atlanta Airport Marriott
Ranked #4 of 26 Hotels in College Park
“A Wonderful hotel with great staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

Everything about my stay was great at this Marriott. The front desk staff and supervisor Mrs. Williams were fantastic. Everyone was very friendly and accomadating as well as truly hospitable. They made my overnight stay great. The bar staff was also very nice while I was enjoying a drink in the bar. I enjoyed the pool area outside and the patio enclosure as this made for a great spot to relax in the evening. The hotel itself has a very nice renovated lobby and the starbucks gift shop is great as well. I look forward to staying again in the future and highly recommend this hotel to anyone!

Room Tip: The top floor has a great view of Atlanta
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

Over the weekend I stayed here while visiting my family for my younger cousin going to the prom. I suddenly became ill in the middle of the night and requires medical attention. The hotel staff from the caring overnight security guard that came to the room to check in and open up for paramedics, the parking attendants helpful to my family, the awesome front desk staff that checked on me gave me a card and get well tokens for the rest of my stay. While getting sick is scary when your away from home they made me feel as if my family was there with me and not in Chicago(home for me). During my stay I noticed the staff greeted everyone personable with a smile. This hotel is top notch in my book and when I travel back to Atlanta I will definitely stay again. Everyone check them out you want be disappointed great turkey burgers and excellent breakfast buffet.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
roswell
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed here while working at the Scott Antique market. The hotel is newly remodeled and very nicely appointed. Check in was smooth and friendly, especially Maurice, who upgraded me to a nice upper floor. Everyone I encountered offered a nice hello. Had a light snack with Monica in the bar, and it was delightful. I would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014
Edmonton, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

This hotel is very convenient for flying out of the airport. The service here was very good upon check-in. We asked for the top floor and got a corner room which was very spacious. We wanted to go to a Braves game and the front desk attendant helped us with tickets and printed them off. He gave us directions to catch the Marta train to the braves shuttle in the underground. Very good service. Will definitely stay here again on our next visit. Breakfast was also very good.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Simonton, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

We were not looking forward to an overnight trip to Atlanta figuring it would be boring at best and unpleasant at worst considering we wouldn't have much time to explore. Were we ever wrong! Our stay at the Atlanta Airport Marriott was like a mini-vacation! It started at the Front Desk when I discovered my reservation (with my Marriott Rewards points) had not gone through. The desk clerk called another more senior clerk over to assist and they found a room for me (using my miles) on the Concierge level. They were super pleasant throughout and wished us a good night's stay. After we checked in, we went down to the boisterous lobby bar for a drink. The crowd was lively and our server was friendly and happily suggested some specialty drinks. After our cocktail, we went to the in-hotel steakhouse for a delicious dinner...again, our server could not have been more gracious and made some excellent suggestions before serving us our multiple dishes hot and very quickly. This morning the maid in the hall gave me a big smile and pointed the way to the ice machine. The two ladies working in the Concierge Center were also exceedingly friendly and helped me through the door with my plate and coffee. All in all, very impressed with the cordiality of the staff -- from beginning to end everyone made our stay super enjoyable! Well done!!

Room Tip: We were on the Concierge Level (15th floor) and the service and selection there was a real plus!
Lakeville, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

Okay, so we weren't "trapped" at the hotel, but we did not have a car. We flew into Atlanta on a Friday and used the hotel shuttle to pick us up. Saturday took a cab to the Georgia Aquarium (which is why we came to town). Then used the airport shuttle again Sunday to go home.
My point is, other than the trip to the aquarium, the entire rest of the time my son and I ending up spending it at the hotel. AND WE HAD A WONDERFUL TIME!
We swam in the pools, played tennis, ordered room service and sat on our balcony. The restaurants were great. All of the staff was amazing!
ASYA IN VOYA WAS AWESOME! We spent some time talking with her in the restaurant, she's a really great girl and so friendly.
Would definitely return!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Fort Dodge, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

The lobby was very clean , and modern. The lighting is lovely and the lounge done tastefully . That being said, the rooms are spacious. However, the bath tub was very dirty. The tub had sop scum!! Very visible. Green liquid running down the side toilet had spots around rim. The duvet had dark in the middle . I couldn't believe it, really!!! Such a nice entrance and lobby. How could the bathtub have been so dirty? Housekeeping came and cleaned but I was turned off about the dirt and scum.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Anthony C, Manager at Atlanta Airport Marriott, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
Thank you for your review. I am so sorry for the condition of your bathroom but do appreciate you offering your feedback so we can improve our housekeeping services in the future. I have shared your comments with our housekeeping team and want you to know how seriouosly we take them. We hope to have another opportunity to host you on your next trip to Atlanta. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance for you.

Best regards
Hilton Atlanta Airport
Hilton Atlanta Airport
#86 of 172 in Atlanta
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,571 reviews

Been to Atlanta Airport Marriott? Share your experiences!