Stayed here a few times and will always try and book this first - I have stayed at the Hilton and the Westin at Atl Airport but the service here is superior. Always impressed by the Service (friendly, efficient, helpful) and hospitality. From the moment I checked in at the front desk to the bell hop taking bags from the shuttle to the service at the Starbucks to the very wonderful wait staff at the bar. All good. Surprisingly really enjoyed the food (Sushi not too bad) and they were very accommodating for big group at Bentlys steakhouse even going so far as to get more of my favorite wine the next day when they ran out. Many members of the group I was with even went so far as to go back to eat and relax the following month even though they were staying across the street. Good workout, room. Only complaint is the 3rd time there the pool was shut down for refurbishing and a silly charge to have packages sent to my room, Other then that good management and great people. The banquet team was also very accommodating and helped ensure numerous meeting went off without any problems.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delight in a convenient Atlanta hotel near the airport and in close proximity to the convention center and downtown attractions. This Marriott Atlanta Airport Hotel is located less than two miles from the Hartsfield Jackson International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atlanta Airport Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlanta Marriott Airport Hotel College Park
- Marriott Hotel College Park
- Marriott College Park
- College Park Marriott