“Airport Shuttle”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South
Ranked #10 of 26 Hotels in College Park
“Airport Shuttle”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

My company booked me at this Hotel for the first time. When I arrived at ATL I called the Hotel requested for a Shuttle. I was instructed to head to Zone 1. The Shuttle didn't take long to pick me up. The driver was friendly and funny. The next day I had to go work at the immigration court and didn't have time to try their breakfast. Hope to come back and stay again at this Hotel. I recommend anybody/ families to stay here. Very accessible to the city

Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
LQ6168, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South, responded to this review, 3 August 2014
Dear Botonrodriguez,

Thank you for reviewing your stay at our LAQUINTA Inn & Suites, Airport hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for choosing the LAQUINTA Inn & Suites, Atlanta Airport, we look forward to welcoming you back.
Guest Relations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Warner Robins, Georgia, USA
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Extremely quiet. Great big clean rooms. CLose to restaurants. Five minutes from Atlanta Airport. Good shuttle service. Great breakfast. Great stay and fly program. Very reasonable rates. Will definitely use this one again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear 375phyllisj,

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Best Hotel Value in Kiev.Nearly New Hotel (two years old.)Manager and desk staff were considerate and attentive to guest's needs. Great Breakfast Food as good as Radison and Hilton Kiev included in price; Very High Speed and Free Internet. Nice Rooms, great personnel and decent prices.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Georgia, HHI
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We have stayed at this hotel a few times. The big reason is that we live too far away from the Atlanta Airport to make it convenient to drive in the day of our flight. We stay here and they let us leave our car while we are on our out of town trip at no charge for I think up to 7 nights. I would rate the hotel better than 2 stars, but because of our recent experience with their Airport Shuttle, or lack of, I couldn't go any higher. On the day we were traveling home, I contacted the hotel at 8am asking what we needed to do/or where we needed to be to catch their Hotel shuttle from the airport back to the hotel to pick up our car. I was told to call them once we landed and they would send someone over to get us. Great! Well, Once we landed and got our luggage at baggage claim, I called and asked the same question. I was told he would send someone right over to the Ground Transportation area for hotels and we should wait in Zone 1 and he would be right there. We rushed over to catch the shuttle. We waited and waited. Now it was 30 minutes since I called. I called back to see if maybe we were in the wrong spot. I was told we were fine that the shuttle had to make an International pick up first but he was on his way now. I asked how much longer as I was not very happy he didn't tell me this up front. He said 5-10 more minutes. After 30 more minutes, I was furious and we walked over to the area where we got a taxi to take us back to the hotel to pick up our car. $18.00 for the taxi. I would have gladly paid $18.00 an hour earlier IF I had been told it would be a while. I have no issue with that. This was a bad way to handle a tired traveler. For this reason, we will stay somewhere else when we travel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
LQ6168, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Dear Werseabee,

We truly appreciate your feedback; it is our goal to provide you with a positive, memorable experience each and every time you stay with us. We apologize that your experience was not what you expected from LAQUINTA Inn & Suites, Atlanta Airport.

Due to the big construction going on at the Airport it's taking us much longer to get in and out.

Your continued satisfaction and trust in LAQUINTA Inn & Suites are our top priorities. We hope you will be staying with us again soon.
Lawrenceville, Georgia
Reviewed 24 July 2014

this is a well kept property with friendly staff members and very clean and spacious rooms. breakfast has a great selection of items. overall a great stay and would recommend staying here as it is close to the airport and access to interstates and downtown Atlanta within 10-15 minutes.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear Youshi P,

Thank you for reviewing our Atlanta Airport hotel. We are very proud of our staff and their dedication to providing our guests with excellent service and hospitality. I’m glad that our convenient location to the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport worked well for you. Thank you for choosing the LAQUINTA Inn & Suites, Atlanta Airport. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Smyrna, Georgia
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I have stayed here a few times when I have gone to Atlanta. The staff is great. the hotel was very clean and I had a great night sleep. The rooms were big and had lots of room. I have stayed here before and will do so again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
LQ6168, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South, responded to this review, 19 July 2014
Dear Shawn B,

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Everything in this hotel was great, friendly and professional staff, very convenient location, all areas very well maintained and very clean. Great first impression and welcoming. Shuttle service to the airport very efficient and convenient to connect with Marta (local train transportation). Very complete and nice breakfast, the lady in charge of the dining room was very polite and friendly always attentive to the guests and making sure the areas were clean and the food replenished. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

LQ6168, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at Atlanta - Airport La Quinta. We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

La Quinta continuously strives to create memorable moments with our guests, through people first service and clean comfortable accommodations. We stand by our commitment to serving our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations.

We will see you soon.
Hampton Inn Atlanta Airport
Hampton Inn Atlanta Airport
#5 of 26 in College Park
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South? Share your experiences!