“Love the hotel stay”

Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Airport
Ranked #14 of 26 Hotels in College Park
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Ms netsanet was awfully sweet to my hubby and me when she realized that we were booking a room for our first year anniversary and updated us to a suite free of charge.enjoyed my stay thoroughly. Any issues we would have had were taken care of swiftly.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
gmatlbr, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Thank you for posting your review!

However, since we do not offer suites at out hotel I believe this review may belong to the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Atlanta Airport West. Either way I am glad you enjoyed your trip to Atlanta!

Reviewed 9 May 2014

We stayed for a 2 nights in this hotel. We had some difficulties to find the right holiday inn airport shuttle but eventually we arrived at the hotel. They have 2 shuttles an hours which if you just missed the first one makes you wait for 29 minutes. The hotel is very close to the airport. Around the area is no restaurant nor shop on a walking distance. It 's not an issue when you have a car or use the airport shuttle to drop you off at one of the restaurants in the area.

The hotel itself had no restaurant but they offered many choices on food delivery companies that delivered right at your room.
Most hotels in the area come with a flat rate excluding breakfast, in the holiday in express they offered a complimentary breakfast. It one of the most clean and well organised breakfast room I 've ever seen. They offered cereals, eggs, sausages, fruit, pancakes... in a relaxed atmosphere.

This counts for the entire hotel simple but wel managed and clean.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
gmatlbr, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments.

I am so glad you enjoyed the breakfast and found the staff helpful. I will share your comments with the team.

Please contact me the next time you are in the area if I can be of service.

Genera Manager

Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

We recently stayed here for one night after Stone Mountain. Room was clean,tidy and smelled good.
Despite the previous reviews I thought I would give this hotel a try. Glad we did! Location is good- very close to the big ATL airport.
Breakfast in the morning was absolutely excellent with several items to choose from.
Staff was very nice in giving us directions to 75.
Would stay here again!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank nickamc80

Thank you Nick!

I hope you enjoyed your trip to our great city and visit to Stone Mountain. Thank you for trusting us with your business and for sharing that experience with your fellow travelers.

Please let me know if I can be of service the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Noisy, dirty room!
I needed a few hours sleep after a 10+ hours flight to get ready for another 10+ hrs flight. Didn't happen!! Overnight staff wouldn't try to find me another room. shower drain clogged up with hair..

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you Amir for your constructive feedback.

I apologize for the lack of sleep you experienced during your stay as well as for the clogged drain. I am especially concerned by the lack of helpfulness from my overnight staff. This communicated a lack of concern and once again I apologize.

Please let me know the next time you need a room at the Atlanta Airport and I would be happy to find you a quiet, comfortable room.

Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Checking in was, admittedly, quite easy and we were hoping for a bit of sleep after a long flight. Unfortunately, the halls were continually full of noisy people (at 1am and later). We called the front desk, who said they'd had numerous complaints, but they wouldn't address the noise issue or talk to the other guests. We ended up getting a whole three or four hours of sleep. The AC also barely worked and it took one entire shower for the water to get warm (I got to shower in water that alternated between lukewarm and cold). Good sleep is a necessity when we travel, and we pay for it. Between the noise, lack of sleep, issues with the room, and the complete lack of assistance provided by the staff regarding the issue we will definitely not be staying at this hotel again.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
gmatlbr, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Thank you for your timely feedback.

I apologize for the lack of sleep you experienced due to the noisy guests. Also, the lack of effective response from the hotel staff was understandably upsetting.

I have reviewed your experience with my staff and we will tighten up our preventive actions to ensure rooms are properly prepared for our guest: that our air conditioners work well and that hot water is delivered quickly and consistently.

Once again I do apologize for your experience. I would love the opportunity to make up for this stay and hope you will contact me if I can be of further assistance.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Easy to find just off the airport access road. Got a very large room (really a suite). Clean. A shuttle to the airport every 20 minutes. Ride only takes 5 minutes. Very inexpensive room rate that includes a nice breakfast, All that you could ask for.

Room Tip: 1st floor room that I got wasa suite