“The crapy shack near ATL airport”

Days Inn College Park/Atlanta /Airport South
Ranked #22 of 26 Hotels in College Park
Alpharetta, Georgia
“The crapy shack near ATL airport”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

I checked in thinking its a reasonable priced decent stay but the receptionist was rude and explained loudly how there is a no smoking policy and it smelled like cigarette smokes. The rude front office gives me a key and I open the room and there is somebody else in a filthy room. With no apologies the front desk person give me another room keys and it does not open. Thank goodness I cancelled all and got of this crapy shack. Please don't ruin your stay in Georgia by stating here. If u don't believe me you can go ahead and give it a shot.

Stayed August 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I enjoyed my stay ... night manager "Wayne" was polite and professional; clean room; wake-up call as scheduled; and breakfast was tasty! Thanks Wayne! ...

All reviews must be 200 characters but I did not know what else to write.

Room Tip: Close to ATL airport ... great for anyone with an early flight
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

My family and I had to find a hotel in a hurry after the hotel we had originally booked was not acceptable. We found this hotel and decided to give it a try. We were pleased. The lady at the front desk was very sweet to my family. If I had to have a complaint, the only one I would have would be that there was no elevator for the second floor and we had a ton of luggage as we were traveling with our large family of 7. Other than that, no complaints. The pool was nice and clean as were the rooms. One thing that was shocking is that this hotel is very near the airport and in the rooms we were in, we never heard one plane. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Bradford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Very good value. The room was very comfortable and had everything you wanted. The bed was excellent. The breakfast was adequate if not exciting. The location for access to atlanta centre was ok once we found out how to access the public transport. The shuttle to the airport was excellent and free as well.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Tuscaloosa
Reviewed 18 June 2014

we booked the days inn via parksleepfly.com because it gave us free parking. i found the hotel to be clean, its staff was very friendly and the airport transfer was right on time. I was very pleased

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Baltimore
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Great price and location.Staff friendly.Furniture is awful!! Interior could stand a makeover.Pool also.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Airport South
Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport - South
Atlanta Airport Marriott Gateway

Been to Days Inn College Park/Atlanta /Airport South? Share your experiences!