“Denied boarding by Delta”
Review of Sleep Inn Airport

Sleep Inn Airport
Ranked #16 of 26 Hotels in College Park
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Was denied boarding by Delta due to oversold airplane. Delta booked me into this place for the night. Overall a bit worn. Cracking plaster and cloudy windows in room. Tiny towels, no cups, planes flying over. Breakfast was meager, only sausage patties but no eggs. Overall decent. Shuttle to airport was on time. Desk help was Ok and day lady was overly friendly. Ruby Tuesday’s nearby, but I was solicited by a prostitute in the elevator as I was going to my room, so I refrained from leaving the room after that. No bugs that I know about, and a night’s sleep. Hot water adequate and the things that I used worked Ok. Average at best.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Hobnail
ck p, General Manager at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

sincerely apologize for your stay, rest assured the hotel is completed a full renovation and hopefully you can give us another opportunity.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

Nice hotel staff very helpful stayed one night before our flight to Punta Cana. Staff recommend to use their shuttle and leave our car at the hotel. Driver went the extra mile took us right to the door instead of the shuttle drop off because we had a lot of luggage. He also told us when we come back to call when we land and the shuttle would come get us so we would not have to wait. Will definitely stay there again on our next trip.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank BigMikesc
Reviewed 18 February 2014

My flight was delayed overnight and I was able to get a room at Sleep Inn. The shuttle picked me up at the airport. Shuttle driver from airport was very pleasant, checked in, the check in was easy and pleasant. The room was fine. The next morning was a whole different story. The girl that was checking out the guests was rude and the shuttle driver was yelling at me because the girl behind the desk didn't check me out in a timely manner. Maybe they should consider hiring people that know how to interact with their guests.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank za1164

We would like to apologize for experience you had during your check out period. As a newly renovated hotel we will take your feedback and evaluate our staff training.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Stayed here going to and coming from Costa Rica through Atlanta airport. Wonderful people, going through renovation, real nice upgrades. good shuttle to and from airport. We would stay here again. Breakfast was limited but fine.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Clare G
Reviewed 23 December 2013

We stayed two nights and the best thing we can say is the location near the airport was convenient for our trip. The hotel was under reconstruction, and hotel management was not trying very hard to make the experience less impactive for guests. We did not enjoy our stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Rockingpk
Reviewed 16 December 2013

We arrived here after a long flight from RSA, the airport bus picked us up from the airport. Receptionist was very friendly and helpful but the hotel was being renovated and everything was chaotic in the reception. Breakfast very limited but satisfactory. Room was very clean.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank KarenduP
Reviewed 30 October 2013

My son stayed here in Oct. With a hotel voucher because his flight was cancelled due to mechanical issues. The voucher was for a free room. 3 weeks after his stay they charged his credit card for $80. When I called I was told by Betty he was a no show so he was charged. When I explained that was impossible. Nashe said she would talk to the manager and call me back. Never called me back so I called her. She then told me she didn't have any airline voucher clients that night so she said he was a walk in and they charged him. Flat out lies and scam to take a college students money! Simply scam artist!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo