Days Inn & Suites/College Park/Atlanta/Airport West
Ranked #24 of 26 Hotels in College Park
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I walked in and immediately considered taking a loss and booking a better hotel. I didn't stay for the full time that I booked because I was quite uncomfortable.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Reviewed 14 April 2014

We stayed for a four - day conference. Rooms were shabby but clean. Front desk was helpful and funny. LOUD planes go over head frequently ... bring earplugs. This is not a fancy hotel, but you can't beat the pRice. Wonderful service.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 7 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Delta cancelled our flight so we got put up here for the night. I would rather have stayed at the airport. The room smelled horrible, there were stains and burn marks on the covers, a dirty wash cloth was left in the shower, and hair in the bathroom sink. I wasn't expecting the Ritz, it is a Days Inn after all, but cleanliness should be a given anywhere. It was not present here in any form. Added to that were the less than enthusiastic staff and it was long sleepless night.

Room Tip: If you want a good room, stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 April 2014

The driver of the shuttle spoke highly of the Days Inn I was going to. Not that he actually spoke highly of the hotel, but his demeanor and professionalism spoke for themselves. I was greeted warmly by Emmanuel and proceeded to my room on the first floor. Now I don't usually like hotels that open to the outside but as I entered my room, I was pleasantly surprised. The room was spotless with all the amenities I needed along with an old fashioned feel of "home". I love the desk with a pullout for writing, the ice cold refrigerator and efficient microwave. The shower gives you a wonderful soothing and thorough cleaning while the plentiful coffee packets kept my caffeine fix in check. There is also a 24 hour business center, 24 hour fitness room and a cigarette machine (which I haven't seen in decades in a hotel) which also sells cigars, condoms and Goody powders (the best for headaches bar none!). Being by the Atlanta airport and being on the 1st floor, I have not heard A SOUND since I checked in - only when I open the front door and hear the jets. There is a Wal-Mart within 4 miles, MARTA (our bus/rail public transportation) at the street and convenience stores very close by. The lobby is spacious and comfortable with plenty of tables and chairs (besides fireplace and hot coffee). So, travelers, check out this hidden gem which you cannot beat at $59.95 per night. I can't wait till breakfast in the morning!!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Susan C
Reviewed 17 February 2014

My husband and I were put up here for a night due to the recent winter storms, courtesy of Delta. We were lucky to get one of the last available rooms for that night. The front desk staff were unfriendly, probably tired of the recent weather. (Not that that legitimizes their behavior.) The room on 3rd floor appeared to have been somewhat recently updated. Carpet, bed dressings, and bathroom were in good condition. Two light switches did not work. TV was older model. Comfy chair in corner w/table. Heat/air was quiet. Bed and pillows were SO comfortable! I wish I could have them in my house! I think our room may have previously been a smoking room, because the vent cover in the bathroom looked grimy. Had room darkening curtains. Continental breakfast offered the basics. Had a shuttle from and back to the airport.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 February 2014

I called 866-577-4817. I made a reservation for two rooms under conf # 61443948 and 4126. When I called the hotel for directions they told me the r reservations had been cancelled. I never cancelled them and had to spend the night in the airport.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business