As a loyal Hilton guest, I thought I'd give Marriott a chance. However, I will not switch again. These are my reasons for not being satisfied with my stay at Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Airport South:
1) No wi-fi in rooms; only in lobby area.
2) No free breakfast; only frou-frou microwave sandwiches.
3) Valet carts not conveniently accessible.
4) Room doors slam too loudly.
5) My stay was $80 dollars. Mastercard swiped for $220 and another $80. Should be illegal to tie up my money like that. It wasn't even debit. All it says is, "We don't trust you."
6) Not really convenient to many places to eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a pleasant stay when you book at Courtyard Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road. Our hotel, located 1 mile away from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, features ample guest rooms, on-site dining, modern event space and a well-appointed fitness center. Wake up to comfort in our stylish accommodations designed to encourage a relaxing and productive stay. Once you're ready to start your day, head downstairs to The Bistro for a hearty morning meal followed by your favorite Starbucks® coffee beverage, then come back later for dinner and indulge in cocktails, beer and wine served in an inviting atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Atlanta Airport South Hotel College Park
- Courtyard College Park
- College Park Courtyard
- Courtyard Hotel College Park