We stayed one night while waiting for our flight to leave the next day. The price was great and the accomodations were perfect. We enjoyed the balcony, as the weather wasn't too hot and it afforded my son the opportunity to watch some airplanes take off and land. Inside the room, which was thankfully immune from airplane noise (how do they do that?), we found the beds to be very comfortable. The work station was a perfect place for me to catch up on some business on my laptop and the chair was exceptionally comfortable, especially after a long vacation hiking in the mountains. The lighting in the room was perfect and if you like, you can open the curtains all the way and use natural light from the sliding glass doors. There was a large flat screen TV and my son stayed up late watching the National Geographic Channel. The bathroom was clean and there were plenty of clean towels. The air conditioner was fully functional; you may want to set the "fan" to run all the time if you have the misfortune of being close to rude, noisy guests. Unfortunately, there is no breakfast included in the room rate, and the on-site restaurant, though tasty, is a complete rip-off. Additionally, the concession stand in the lobby is nothing short of highway robbery (we paid over $10 for two soft drinks, a bag of chips, and a candy bar). I would suggest eating off site if you have transportation.
Overall, this hotel was clean and comfortable. I would recommend this hotel for business and leisure travelers. If you are flying out of Hartsfield International Airport, there is a free airport shuttle that runs 24 hours a day and leaves every 20 minutes or so. I would stay again if the need arose.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a pleasant stay when you book at Courtyard Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road. Our hotel, located 1 mile away from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, features ample guest rooms, on-site dining, modern event space and a well-appointed fitness center. Wake up to comfort in our stylish accommodations designed to encourage a relaxing and productive stay. Once you're ready to start your day, head downstairs to The Bistro for a hearty morning meal followed by your favorite Starbucks® coffee beverage, then come back later for dinner and indulge in cocktails, beer and wine served in an inviting atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Atlanta Airport South Hotel College Park
- Courtyard College Park
- College Park Courtyard
- Courtyard Hotel College Park