Close to the airport (with a free shuttle service) so serves the purpose well if you want to stay right next to ATL airport.
Rooms are great, spacious, and wifi is free (and works quite well).
No free breakfast but you can get a brekkie from the small restaurant in the hotel lobby as early as 6 am (Decent options).
Considering its an airport hotel, there arent many restaurants around (Theres a TGIF which is about a 10 min walk from the hotel).
Would definitely recommend this hotel if you want to stay close to the airport. Good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a pleasant stay when you book at Courtyard Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road. Our hotel, located 1 mile away from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, features ample guest rooms, on-site dining, modern event space and a well-appointed fitness center. Wake up to comfort in our stylish accommodations designed to encourage a relaxing and productive stay. Once you're ready to start your day, head downstairs to The Bistro for a hearty morning meal followed by your favorite Starbucks® coffee beverage, then come back later for dinner and indulge in cocktails, beer and wine served in an inviting atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Atlanta Airport South Hotel College Park
- Courtyard College Park
- College Park Courtyard
- Courtyard Hotel College Park