Courtyard Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road
US$83
US$131
US$126
  • Pool
All reviewstypical courtyardcourtyard marriottfront deskbistro foodupdated lobbyatlanta airportfree shuttlenice propertybusiness centerruns every minutesrooms are cleanruby tuesdaysbusiness tripan overnight staywould definitely stay here againupon checkstayed one night
Reviewed 1 March 2014

It was clean, fresh, good layout of property. The gym was perfect BUT the breakfast was a 'Southern Fantasy' - waffles, grits, scrambled eggs, English Muffins, Oatmeal, Muffins, Bacon, Toast, just to much to remember but the perfect variety to sample. The employees in the Breakfast area brought 'Sunshine' before Sunrise!!. Would stay there again and again.

Room Tip: Any room - pretty soundproofed -
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Stefnell
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Thanks Elena, Derrick, Wayne and Phillip for one of the best experiences at a Marriott property. Service and friendliness were above expectations. When in Atlanta this is the place to stay near the airport.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 26 December 2013

The rooms are typical for a Courtyard property. Unless you have a car, you will be stuck eating at the hotel or at Ruby Tuesdays. One important point is that you have to pay for parking your car...this is crazy!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
ATLCA, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Dear Guest,
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced with the location of our hotel and the parking fee. We are sorry that you were not made aware of the parking fee in advance, however please be assured that we will verify our various reservation channels to make sure that this is communicated to our guests.

We deeply value your relationship with Marriott and are committed to providing you with the product that will meet your needs during your travels. We appreciate your feedback.
Please feel free to further discuss your experience with us at below email or phone number.

Yours in service,
Zsuzsa Nagy
Courtyard Atlanta Airport South
zsuzsa.nagy@marriott.com
770-997-2220x601

Reviewed 19 December 2013

Nice and close to the airport. Checking in was easy and friendly staff. Rooms are clean too. I did order a sandwich on the evening of the 17th. Normally I would not comment on the service I received and just chalk it up to someone having a bad day. Her attitude made me feel like I was putting her out. I smiled and even thanked her when she handed me my food. I received nothing back, no thank you, smile or any type of acknowledgement. I understand people have bad days. A simple acknowledgement would have been nice.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank ABC360
ATLCA, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Survey and sharing your experience with the Courtyard Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road. I apologize that your recent stay was not satisfactory and appreciate your feedback.
You’re a valued customer; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. Please be assured that we are taking immediate corrective steps to avoid such problems in the future.
We would certainly love to regain your confidence, please feel free to contact me directly to further discuss at the phone number listed below or by email.

Zsuzsa Nagy
Courtyard Atlanta Airport South
zsuzsa.nagy@marriott.com
770-997-2220x601

Reviewed 11 December 2013

I wanted to thank the Courtyard Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road for a great stay after a less than thrilling stay with La Quinta Inn. The room was very comfortable, clean, and modern. There are a bunch of Marriott properties near the airport, but this Courtyard didn't have the giant hotel feel teeming with people and long lines. The hotel staff accommodated very well and even went above and beyond when I left my cell phone on the shuttle bus, by promptly shipping it to my home. They even had a little pizza restaurant for quick stay people like my trip and the pizza was very good. If you don't like big tower hotels this is a great option. FYI, the pool is nice but small and the hot tub has been closed, kind of a bummer.

Room Tip: Breakfast non-existent
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business