Courtyard Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road
QualityInn
US$137
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstypical courtyardcourtyard marriottfront deskbistro foodupdated lobbyatlanta airportfree shuttlenice propertybusiness centerruns every minutesrooms are cleanruby tuesdaysbusiness tripan overnight staywould definitely stay here againupon checkstayed one night
Reviewed 18 June 2014

A thoroughly pleasant stay. Wasn't expecting anything fancy, but the room was comfortable, the staff were friendly and helpful, the lobby was comfortable and good for working. I have have to stay over at Atlanta airport again, I will definitely go back.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
ATLCA, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Thank you for for completing a review for your recent stay with us Courtyard Atlanta Airport South. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us, and I look forward to the opportunity of having you as our guest again in the future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Based on my experience at this hotel, it's top notch. The only negative is that parking is an additional $8, and requires your room key card to enter AND exit. Don't leave your key card in your room on checkout or you'll have to park your car and walk to the front desk and ask them to let you out.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review for your recent stay with us! We take your feedback very seriously and use it to better improve our current operation. Both my staff and I look forward to the opportunity of serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

hotel was clean and internet was great, I would work on the breakfast but it was relaxing and out of the city for a relaxing night after a long day of work, yet I would add more staff to the bar so they can speed up the service

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Betzaida C, Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2014

Thank you for your feedback regarding your most recent stay! We hope you enjoyed your time with us while visiting and we hope to see you again soon.

Thank you for your business!

Betzaida C.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

We stayed here over night to catch a early morning flight to Punta Cana. Shuttle driver was very kind, quick check in and out.
We like this hotel because it's with in walking distance to Ruby Tuesdays. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your feedback and I sincerly apoligize your stay was anything less than perfect. We strive to provide great customer service and we will take this information as a training opportunity.

Thank you once again and we hope to regain your trust!

Betzaida C.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

The check-in was great. The front desk staff was efficient, pleasant, and helpful. The room was in excellent condition: clean, well stocked, everything in order. That night service at the bistro was excellent and the food well prepared. The mattress was a little soft, but I recognize that is a personal choice issue. The next morning breakfast at the bistro was disappointing. The hotel provides no newspapers on Sunday, not even for purchase in the market. The service was adequate, but not as exceptional as the evening before. And the music - if anyone from Marriott is listening - what is it about your corporate policy of making guests deaf? Nasty music played really too loudly.

Note that you must pay for parking - this close to the airport this is something you'll find about everywhere - but be prepared.

Overall, this is a just adequate option. I suspect with a little investigation you can do better.

Room Tip: I think the courtyard facing rooms are perhaps a little more quiet. I was on the 2nd floor and didn't notice any air traffic.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete a review about your recent stay with us. I appreciate the feedback pertaining to the inconsistent service in our Bistro. My leadership team and I are addressing your concerns accordingly so that future guests do not experience the same challenges.

As for the music, I am happy to advise you that we are listening and are looking into different genres and tones to have in our public space to provide an appropriate environment for our guests to enjoy.

Again, thank you for taking the time to give us your reviewing.