“Overnight Stay Was Ok”

Ranked #9 of 26 Hotels in College Park
Peachtree City
“Overnight Stay Was Ok”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I stayed at this property for one night just to relax and unwind. My room was ok, except for greasy fingerprints everywhere and the desk chair had white powder substance on it and the coffee table. I called the front desk and talked with Yolanda, who was not friendly, and asked if I could have some cleaner or wipes to clean the room, and she said she would send housekeeping up with those items and then hung up the phone and I was still talking! My question is why didn't she ask me, if I wanted to move to another room or apologize for it? The fingerprints and white substance on chair was very visible and don't understand how housekeeping could have missed it and made me feel like nothing else was cleaned either. I know no hotel is perfect, but with so many diseases going around you can never be to careful. When I go to a hotel, I only worry about things that are visible to the eye and don't go looking stuff. I really wish that housekeepers would take their jobs seriously regardless of what they make, because they choose to work there.

Overall the bed was comfortable and furnishing looked modern, especially the lobby area, really liked the setup! Will consider staying there again, but will check out room first before I agree to getting it.

Room Tip: Choose a room with the Courtyard view, it is really nice.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
ATLCA, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road, responded to this review, 17 August 2014
Thank you very much for staying with us at Courtyard Atlanta Airport South, and thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Our Director of Housekeeping and I have used your incident as a training tool for our entire staff to learn from. We are firm believers in that the best way we can improve our current operation is through the candid feedback from guests such as yourself.

Again, thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us. My staff and I look forward to having you as our guest again in the future.

Courtyard Atlanta Airport South

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Eugene, Oregon
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Comfortable beds, easy to access, easy to get on the interstate, safe, I'd stay here again any day. The room was great to be honest, and I don't know what people are talking about with the parking and internet - both were free and the hotel was excellent. I was meeting my friend for the night in Atlanta and this was a great place for the two of us to meet up and stay over the night before I left for the west coast for two weeks.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
ATLCA, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us at Courtyard Atlanta Airport South. It is our goal to ensure you have a fantastic stay with us, and I am happy that my team was able to provide that to you during your stay with us.

Thank you again for your feedback. Both my staff and I look forward to the opportunity of serving you again upon your return to Courtyard Atlanta Airport South.

Bowling Green, Kentucky
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Had an overnight stay here for my Global Entry interview the next day.
Located next to the airport, convenience is the premium.
Front desk staff were very pleasant and expedited my check in quickly.
Gated parking is $8.00 per night,plentiful and secure.
Lounge is spacious and active the night I was here.
Room was fresh and clean. Always included are my extra pillows! Gotta love Marriott!
Would definitely stay here again on my next trip to Atlanta.

Stayed July 2014
ATLCA, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Thank you for staying with us at Courtyard Atlanta Airport South, and thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. We pride ourselves on providing an exceptional experience to our guests when they stay with us, and I am happy to hear that we were able to provide this to you during your recent visit.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience!

Bluffton, South Carolina
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We were seeking a place to park our car for 16 days, most would only accommodate us for 14 days max. We booked this hotel through Buy Reservations and we pleased that we not only received a reduced price but accommodated us for the 16 days.

We found the property to be fine, clean and comfortable. Breakfast is not included but found a quaint little restaurant nearby. Upon our return at 4:30 in the morning, the shuttle was easy to find, just happened to be there when we left the terminal. Checking the car out of the gated lot was quick and easy. Would I do this again? Absolutely would.

Room Tip: We were on the first floor, no problems.
Green Features: Had a room thermostat to control the AC, was more quiet than the regular ones that only had low - high.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for staying wth us at Courtyard Atlanta Airport South, and thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

As a traveler myself, I understand and appreciate the ability to park your vehicle for an extended amount of time and be able to return to it conveniently and easily. I am very happy to hear we were able to contribute a great trip for you!

Again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I wish you safe travels in the future and I hope that you will visit us again upon your return to the Atlanta, GA area.

Boca Raton, Florida
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Didn't get room listed in preferences, room I did get was worn, though clean. Is in the middle of nowhere, but need to pay to park,,, I just don't get it,, where the heck are people parking here instead of?. Too many places to choose from to stay here in my opinion. Desk was super friendly and fast, grounds clean as were community areas, halls and stairs.
Was slated to stay a second night, cancelled and went over to another property.
It was quite and didn't have planes flying over all night like some other places in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank RJ24R2
ATLCA, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Thank you very much for leaving a post about your recent stay with us at Courtyard Atlanta Airport South.

I appreciate you giving us your feedback, as I am a strong believer that the best way I can improve our current operation is through the constructive criticism from guests such as yourself. I have used your feedback as a training tool for my entire Front Office and Housekeeping Teams to learn from.

Thank you again for giving us your feedback. Both my staff and I look forward to the opportunity of serving you again upon your return to the Courtyard Atlanta Airport South.

Collinsville, Illinois
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My family of 4 stayed here for 1 night on our way home from Florida. The bathroom was a bit dated but overall the room was clean and comfortable. We like that Courtyard's all offer Queen beds in their double rooms. Check-in was friendly and efficient. Very please with our stay.

Room Tip: Had a room next to elevator but didn't here a thing
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
ATLCA, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Thank you very much for staying with us at Courtyard Atlanta Airport South. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us.

Both my staff and I look forward to the opportunity of serving you again upon your return.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 21 June 2014

This property is conveniently located to ATL and although there are not many places in the area to eat it is clean and very comfortable. The front desk staff was extremely friendly and went out of their way to be helpful. The rooms are large but does not have a microwave.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the quad area as oppose to the parking lot. They may be quieter.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, and thank you for staying with us at Courtyard Atlanta Airport South. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please know that should you stay with us again, we do have microwaves available upon request, and we would be happy to have one delivered to your room.

Again, thank you for staying with us. Both my staff and I look forward to serving you again in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near College Park
Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South
Hampton Inn Atlanta Airport
Hampton Inn Atlanta Airport
#6 of 26 in College Park

Been to Courtyard Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road? Share your experiences!