“Fresh, cheap, healthy, delicious”

Country Life Vegetarian Restaurant & Natural Food Store
Ranked #130 of 561 Restaurants in Columbus
Pine Mountain, Georgia
“Fresh, cheap, healthy, delicious”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Probably the best "hole in the wall" lunch joint in Columbus. Very fresh all vegan food. The salad bar is sublime and you pay by the weight. Always very cheap. All in all delicious, healthy, fresh, cheap and did I mention super friendly people run the place. There's also a great health food store attached. Check it out. You won't regret it even if you aren't a vegetarian or vegan.

2 Thank Mintypeach

“What a Value!!”
Reviewed 23 July 2013 via mobile

Could not believe all the food we received for 7 bucks or so / and the icing on the cake they were so
Sweet too!! Super cheap / super portions and super good for you. No excuse not to go !! Super for Supper / ;)

• Visited December 2012
3 Thank KnottyNat
“Best Vegan Ever”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Friendly wonderful staff - I keep finding that here in Columbus - I'm not a Vegan but I thoroughly enjoyed the food. The food is served buffet style and you get a lot and it's good!! On top of that it's good for you! They also have a cool little store too! And the price is unbelievable it's really inexpensive. Worth a try! I will be back!

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank Poolsideallthetime
“Health food heaven!”
Reviewed 4 June 2013 via mobile

My only complaint about country life is that they're not open more! Great friendly staff and delicious food that's healthy. It's cafeteria style but I think that adds some appeal for a lunch place you can get in and out and back to work. Meatloaf is my favorite menu item I've tried so far!

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Jezehellsbells
Columbus, Georgia
“Best Salad Bar Ever!!!”
Reviewed 12 May 2013

Let me start this by saying that I am not a vegetarian and had to be bribed into going the first time. Now I am hooked. The salad bar is the freshest and most delicious one I have ever seen. The greens and vegetables are straight from their gardens and the homemade salad dressings are divine. I have also ventured out and tried some of their other dishes..........the soups and chili are wonderful. The staff is friendly and very helpful. And don't forget to browse thru the health food store. It's full of lots of surprises!

• Visited March 2013