“Great whole catfish ”

Ezell's Catfish Cabin
Ranked #32 of 566 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Description: Only a southerner can understand why the South is more than where you were born. A heritage unique to its own, family traditions are passed down through generations, good manners & hard work are born into the very fiber of our being, religious revivals are followed by fried chicken and sweet tea lunches & many a front porch hosts sunsets and fireflies. Our loyal customers relate to Ezell's in the same way. Sure, folks stop by for some home cookin' and hospitality, but mostly because Ezell's represents a way of life familiar to them, deeply rooted to the community's river heritage that is simple, noble & good for the soul.
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

We stopped here on vacation on advice from locals. They were not mistaken...the whole fried catfish was really good. Also loved the cheese grits and hush puppies. Prices were reasonable and the service was excellent. All and all a great experience.

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Love ezells! I travel to Columbus on business quite frequently and make a point to stop in. I opt for the fried catfish and grits. The fried pickles are also a pleaser. Just beware, if you aren't used to southern style seafood, this may not be to your liking. The menu does feature deep fried items in a cornmeal breading as opposed to liter fare items found in coastal regions. You get what you pay for and the staff is always pleasant.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

We are relocating to the Columbus area and were staying for a week working on the house. My daughter and I decided to go with recommendations from friends and try Ezell's. What a great surprise, the best service ever - thank you momma Jan. We had the best catfish I have had in a very long time and hush puppies that were the best.

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

I stopped in for a quick take out and noticed the seafood platter special. So I figured I would give it a try. To my delight I am glad I did. The crew was funny and entertaining as I waited.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

I always eat some where that I cant get back home, this restaurant is awesome, the catfish, the coleslaw omg it was delicious!!!