“Catfish heaven”

Ranked #54 of 558 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Catfish heaven”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

If you like catfish or you're ready to try it, then this is the place to go. Good service and clean facilities. Other entrees are fair.

Thank C. L

Lakeland, Florida
“Great whole catfish ”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

We stopped here on vacation on advice from locals. They were not mistaken...the whole fried catfish was really good. Also loved the cheese grits and hush puppies. Prices were reasonable and the service was excellent. All and all a great experience.

Perry, Georgia
“Southern fried greatness”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Love ezells! I travel to Columbus on business quite frequently and make a point to stop in. I opt for the fried catfish and grits. The fried pickles are also a pleaser. Just beware, if you aren't used to southern style seafood, this may not be to your liking. The menu does feature deep fried items in a cornmeal breading as opposed to liter fare items found in coastal regions. You get what you pay for and the staff is always pleasant.

• Visited June 2014
Mauk, Georgia
“What a wonderful surprise”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We are relocating to the Columbus area and were staying for a week working on the house. My daughter and I decided to go with recommendations from friends and try Ezell's. What a great surprise, the best service ever - thank you momma Jan. We had the best catfish I have had in a very long time and hush puppies that were the best.

• Visited June 2014
“Pretty good cookin'”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

I stopped in for a quick take out and noticed the seafood platter special. So I figured I would give it a try. To my delight I am glad I did. The crew was funny and entertaining as I waited.