“sipping coffee among the college crowd”

Fountain City Coffee
Ranked #3 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Columbus
Reviewed 16 April 2013

My wife and I like to stay in downtown Columbus when visiting our son, who is in the infantry. My wife loves good coffee and we have never been disappointed in their coffee. It reminds me of the coffee houses of the 70s and 80s. Unpretenious. Thinkers go there, not folks looking for white table cloths.

Reviewed 19 September 2012

I loved the 'artzy' college feel of this place but was sorely disappointed by its dingy appearance. The bathroom was filthy, the 'furniture' was stained and scuffed up, and the place needed a severe wipe-down with clorox. The sandwich took about 15 minutes to come out. Not worth the bad atmosphere. Won't be back again.

Reviewed 17 June 2012

Visited twice while in town. The first time my frozen coffee was delicious, service was good. Had to go back the next day because it was so good. They made my drink differently the second day, and told
Me the person who made my drink day one did it wrong. However, it tasted much better the first round. Also, they're smallest size, a medium, cost $5, which i think is overpriced.

Reviewed 19 April 2012

Great place to go for lunch or breakfast. Sandwiches are great.

Reviewed 29 December 2011

I enjoyed this quaint coffee shop. I went in to buy a last minute gift and I was not disappointed.