“Spicy! And delicious.”

Golden Chopsticks Restrnt
Ranked #130 of 561 Restaurants in Columbus
“Spicy! And delicious.”
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Delicious and reasonably priced Korean food. Be warned that it can be VERY spicy. I asked to have my entree not super spicy and he assured me it was "medium". I have a pretty decent spicy tolerance and I could only eat about half of it, mixed with the rice, before I had to surrender. I just had some of the leftovers and it was even spicier, to the point I had to make sure I didn't get any on my lips! There are other, non-spicy options, although I do like a little kick. The kim chee served was all tasty, one nonspicy selection and the rest were spicy. The atmosphere was casual and the service was OK. Very attentive at first, but then both servers disappeared for a while when we wanted our check. We will definitely go back, I will just make sure to get something without so much zing.

Visited August 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always a great meal”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I eat here about once a week. I try Korean food every where I go and
Golden Chopsticks without a doubt is the best! The invisible noodle (chop chay) is my favorite.
Service is also on point

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank david s
Lakeport, California
“not at home for Thanksgiving?...This was a close second”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

The food was tasty and hot with a wide verity of dishes. Wished I had more room to eat more. The only drawback was the volume of the people. (Not their fault).

• Visited November 2013
Columbus, Georgia
“Don't judge from the outside”
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

This place is a hidden secret. Great Korean food, friendly service and close to Ft Benning. The area may not look that great but the inside is well kept. They also offer take out,

• Visited October 2013
Columbus, Georgia
“Love those little vegetable dishes”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

The whole family enjoys Golden chopsticks. I like all the vegetable dishes they bring out with rice. They rotate selections (spicy zucchini, spicy spinach, pickled cucumber, watercress, broccoli, and potato strings to name a few), and usually a table gets 5 dishes to share. Hubby likes the spicy pork ribs; kids love the chicken bulgogi (a little sweet). They also serve very good soup. Lunch specials offer excellent value.

• Visited May 2013