“Healthy Food for a healthy budget”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Jason's Deli

Jason's Deli
Ranked #84 of 556 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Healthy Food for a healthy budget”
Reviewed 7 June 2013

I eat at Jason's deli periodically. The food choices are healthy and the portions are normally adequate. In fact, I would eat there more often if it wasn't for the price of everything. I understand that saladbars tend to be abused so the price is higher. However, when I compare the overall food bill to other sit down restaurants, I normally spend more here. What I question is how can a sandwich and chips with a side salad cost more than a hardy hot meal at a mid line restaurant? Ok, so the deli meat is probably high quality. But, it's just a sandwich.

I do have to say that the staff and management are great!

• Visited April 2013

“Salad bar”
Reviewed 4 June 2013 via mobile

This is one of my favorite lunch spots! I like to get the chicken pot pie soup and salad bar. Staff could be a little more friendly, but overall a good value.

• Visited May 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Jason's Deli”
Reviewed 3 May 2013

I can hardly wait to go back to Jason's Deli. Not your average sandwich place. Wonderful combinations and hearty portions. Clean and very reasonably priced. Indoor and outdoor seating.

Visited April 2013
Marco Island, Florida
“Fresh lunch and gluten free menu as well”
Reviewed 21 April 2013

We were here to visit my son at fT. Benning. He suggested this place for lunch, and it was good. Nice fresh ingredients, reasonably priced and even a separate gluten-free menu for one in our party. Quick easy order and service. Only negative...and maybe this was because it was a Saturday, was it was packed, with tons of screaming toddlers in strollers, and crowded aisles between tables, etc. not terribly relaxing, but the food was good and we would try it again.

• Visited April 2013
Dothan, Alabama
“Positive Atmosphere!”
Reviewed 19 April 2013 via mobile

I had seen positive reviews from others, so I thought try for myself. I was not disappointed. I informed the cashier that this was my first time and she took the time to explain everything and to make us feel comfortable. My group of four ordered a variety of items from the menu and everybody enjoyed their meal. In closing, this is a good place to eat, so go and do it.

Visited April 2013