“Kid Approved”
Review of Jason's Deli

Jason's Deli
Ranked #91 of 568 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

I stopped here for a late lunch with my 3 and 4 year old. The service was fast, the staff were super friendly and courteous, and tables were clean. There were plenty of healthy choices, the sandwiches we ordered were good and I was very satisfied with the portion sizes. My kiddies were especially thrilled with the free ice cream. My kids approve and we will be back to eat there when we're in the area.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

If you're a Panera Bread or Atlantic Bread Company fan, you'll enjoy Jason's Deli. In fact, it's a step above. Good selection of sandwiches and deli items, but it's the salad bar that draws most people in because of its nice variety of fruits and vegetables. And, don't forget ice cream for dessert. Free, convenient parking (away from the strip mall traffic jams), large, open dining area, pleasant wait staff. What's not to like?

Reviewed 22 July 2013

I ate it this resturant a couple of times over a two week period.
The food was always good for lunch or dinner. I had the salad bar, hot meals and sandwiches from this location. All of the food was excellent.
The staff was very friendly and accomadating to our party (usualy 4-5people).
We noticed that the staff was also always busy either serving the customers, taking care of the salad bar or cleaning.
I would recommend anyone to give Jasons a try for lunch or dinner.
Note the resturant is a place your order at a counter, then you lay for your meal. You find your own table and a person will bring your order to you. Or if you purchased the salad bar, you have to self serve.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

No skimping here. Sandwiches are overflowing and potatoes are as big as the table. Nice salad bar and great selection. Never had a bad meal.

Reviewed 7 June 2013

I eat at Jason's deli periodically. The food choices are healthy and the portions are normally adequate. In fact, I would eat there more often if it wasn't for the price of everything. I understand that saladbars tend to be abused so the price is higher. However, when I compare the overall food bill to other sit down restaurants, I normally spend more here. What I question is how can a sandwich and chips with a side salad cost more than a hardy hot meal at a mid line restaurant? Ok, so the deli meat is probably high quality. But, it's just a sandwich.

I do have to say that the staff and management are great!