“You must go if you want fresh seafood!”

Skippers Seafood Fresh Mkt
Ranked #188 of 564 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 17 June 2013

My husband and I were in Columbus for a wedding when we found this little jewel. It's a seafood market and a restaurant. Always a good sign for fresh seafood. A bit of a dive in a very clean well kept way. Exactly the way I like my seafood restaurants. The oysters were super fresh and had that hint of salt that makes them perfect. We also had blue crab, grilled scallops (had real grilled flavor), fried catfish and fried oysters. You must get the spicy tarter sauce. Tasted more like a remoulade sauce. Reasonably priced for seafood. They even have a fried fish special for 5 bucks with the drink. Super nice workers, our waitress was very sweet and attentive. Overall, we loved this place. Only problem is that I can't imagine being close to Columbus anytime in the future. But if we are, we're stopping!