TownePlace Suites Columbus
US$114
TripAdvisor
US$184
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmarriott pointsliving roomfront desksmall kitchenettethe general manageryogurtdefinitely stay here againevery morningnice hotelindoor poolfort benning graduationice machineeasy accessthe hotel stafffull kitchennice staythe entire staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 December 2012

I recently stayed at TownePlace Suites by Marriott in Columbus, Georgia. I have traveled extensively around the world and I must say this is one of the best hotels and staff I have encountered. The staff is courteous and extremely professional. They will not hesitate to service any and all of your needs. I was impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel and the timely manner of any maintenance issues. All of the ladies at the front desk were really friendly and professional. Kim, the head of housekeeping, my hats goes off to you. Iris, you were amazing in servicing all of my needs and helping me find places to eat and leisure entertainment. Desire, and I am not sure if you spell your name in this manner but thank you for the assistance. Danielle, you are the most courteous receptionist I have encountered in a long time. Overall, my extenned stay was great.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Ronnie A
Reviewed 4 December 2012

We were registered at TownPlace Suites in Columbus, Ga on November 27th through the 31st. My sister was scheduled to have surgery at the local hospital there. My family and I rented a suite during this time. My 82 year old disabled was with us and needed some special accommodations for the shower. The manager who was THE BEST immediately sent additional items that we needed for her. And...the staff sent my sister a basket before her surgery just to let her know that they cared! The staff was SOOO friendly and our rooms were clean with no problems at all! Service was EXCELLENT and I will say this...I will ONLY stay at this particular hotel in the future. They made us feel like family! I TOTALLY recommend TownPlace Suites in Columbus, GA. THANK YOU Staff for a wonderful experience and making our stay so much more than just pleasant!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Tinamarie01
Reviewed 28 November 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The lady at the front desk was really friendly and helpful (Shereka, I think). My room was really clean and comfy. Had a slight issue with my television but James the maintenance guy had it fixed in no time. (James, thanks again if you see this!) Overall it was a great stay!!! MUCH MUCH BETTER than it was when I stayed with them in May of 2011.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank delliott825
Reviewed 18 September 2012

My family & I traveled to Columbus for my sons graduation. The rooms were nice enough with stove, fridge , microwave , BUT, I advise you do not have housekeepers service your room, their were a couple that was very good and then that one that did not replace our trash bags or towels and just throwed our covers on the bed ( lumps and all) and I also noticed after room service the last 2 days we were there that i had 2 beers missing from the fridge, hmmm . Just help yourselves why dont ya?! Also someone had sprayed my perfume in the room, I know because I myself had not even worn it yet.I would just say that one bad apple made my experience at TPS a nightmare!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
tpscolumbus, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2012

Ms. Terri,

I would like to apologize for the services that you received during your most recent stay. We appreciate your comments regarding the rooms and the service we provided during your stay. We strive for excellence and sometimes we fall short. I have discussed this situation with Housekeeping Manager and the housekeeping team so that it does not happen again. If you are even in Columbus again, please give us another try. I assure you we will be happier with your stay.

Thanks,

Larry Worley, GM

Reviewed 12 May 2012

Service was excellent. There was a little noise from 185, very close by. Room were good. The hotel looks new.

Room Tip: Try to get a room that is away from the highway.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family