“Great experience and we will be back!”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #30 of 47 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed 29 August 2011

The room was ready on time. The staff were very courteous and helpful. The room was very clean and modern. All the luxeries of home were included in the room. My husband and I were spending time with our son who is stationed at Ft. Benning and we couldn't have asked for a more convenient location to all that we wanted to do in Columbus. When we return to Columbus, we will definately stay here again!

Room Tip: It is close enough to many resturants/shopping centers. Also, close to the interstate, but not clos...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank kyla w
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed 7 July 2011

My family and I have used the property three times since March of this year and we have another reservation for the end of this month. The price is good and it is very close to Ft. Benning and all the other things that your soldier might want to do while on a 36-48 hour break. The rooms are clean and the staff is very nice and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank greeneyes2006
Reviewed 1 May 2011

I stayed here in April 2011, for my son's graduation from Fort Benning bootcamp. I had pleasant stay. The hotel was welcoming and next to the highway. I tend to stay at Best Western hotels when I travel so this was the reason for my choice. The rooms were average nothing special. The hotel is also average so if your looking for a five star hotel this isn't the place. If you're looking for a hotel that will provide friendly service and a feeling of home this is your choice. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Near Fort Benning
Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank cindra471
Reviewed 15 March 2011

We stayed at the Best Western Columbus for one night in January 2011 while visiting friends at Fort Benning, GA. The hotel is located right next to the highway and so it was a bit noisy during the night. The room was a slightly dated and didn't seem to be as clean as it should have been. The front desk staff were very friendly and check-in and check-out was very smooth. The continental breakfast area was clean and there were plenty of items to choose from.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BarbatMSU
Reviewed 2 January 2011

I stayed there when my son had family day in Sept 2010 and then again in OCT 2010 for OSUT graduation. Reasonable place to stay. Clean and comfortable. If you are expecting the Hilton it is not but I have no complaints about it. I would stay there again if I was back at Ft. Benning. Also the Mexican resturant in front of the hotel is good for being in GA. Me being from AZ that is saying alot. LOL.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank pw4090
Reviewed 14 December 2010

I made reservations a month in advance for my 44 year old son and myself. I asked for a room with two beds. Upon arriving on Dec. 7, I was given a room with 1 bed. I let the desk attendant know that I had requested a room with two beds. I was told that a room with 2 beds was not available, nor was a cot or roll away available. I was not offered the courtesy of the clerk even checking for other arrangements for us. I asked for extra blankets to make a mattress of bedding on the floor. My son has a bad hip and could not sleep on the floor. I asked her to see what could be done about some compensation for my having to sleep on the floor and to cancel our stay for the 3rd night. The next evening I went back to the desk to see if anything had been done. The clerk had not even cancelled our stay for the 3rd night, let alone lodge my complaint. She explained that a manager would not be in until the next morning and that I needed to come back then to talk to her. I did so, and the manager did give me one night off for sleeping on the floor. She was very kind about it. However, at the age of 63, sleeping on the floor was not fun, to say the least. And I did go home sick because of the lack of sleep and comfort. I would certainly not recommend this motel to any of my friends or family.
Judy Collins
546 Ash Rd
Kalispell, Mt 59901

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank Judy45235
Reviewed 5 December 2010

After reading the numerous complaints on this hotel, I was hesitant to stay even though I already booked. I got a wholesale rate through Resorts Plus International so I was pleased with that. I also checked them out with the Better Business Bureau and the rating wasn't bad. Upon arriving, I did not have any problems checking in, nor was the staff rude. The rooms were decent, could be a little cleaner. Didn't see any roaches.

Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends