“Old hotel with New flair”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #28 of 47 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed 2 August 2014

This 40 year old remodeled hotel was comfortable. I would stay there again. The hot breakfast was amenity is misleading. You can make a hot waffle. Nothing else (e.g., eggs, meats, grits, etc.) is cooked hot. Sausage biscuits are prepackaged and can be heated in the microwave. Boiled eggs are cold but you can also cut them in half for microwave heating. When I think about it, I guess instant grits and oatmeal are considered hot.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Lacy H, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Terrilynn J.
Thank you for taking the time to comment about your experience at Best Western in Columbus Ga. your time and feedback are important to us. We appreciate you sharing them.
While our hotel did open originally in 1989 there have been some recent renovations to our rooms and public spaces. We are glad you found them comfortable. We're still working on what is now our deluxe continental breakfast and hope to have a more traditional hot breakfast soon.
I hope you'll come back again to try it out.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

The room was good however, other guests were constantly walking around the premisis with beer in their hands. Other guests were loud. The motel access is kinda annoying because of the u turns you have to make entering the motel. The pool area was clean, the room was clean, staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Lacy H, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Thank you Timothy S.
Your feedback and time are valuable to us and I appreciate you sharing them. I'm so glad that you were able to enjoy our pool. What a great place to be on these hot days. It is a bit of annoyance to make the u-turn at the light at the end of the block, however, I hope it wouldn't deter you from staying with us again.
Our guests often forget they aren't at home as they enjoy themselves hanging out by the pool or at the grill. I'm sorry that they disturbed you and I'll look into the situation. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
We hope you'll consider staying with us again if you're in the area.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

My visit was exceptional. The staff were friendly and rooms were very clean! The breakfast display was great and a nice lobby. My room was clean and serviced every day. Thank you to the Best Western Columbus team for making my stay awesome!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Tim W.
I'm so glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your time and feedback are valuable and we appreciate you sharing them. Our deluxe continental breakfast is a great way to start the day after a good night's sleep. We hope you'll come back to visit us again. We'll be waiting with smiles.

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

I'm a full believer in reading reviews before I book a hotel and after readings some of these I was worried but my sister had already booked the room. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was very clean. Yes the bathroom was small but it is manageable. I do not like rooms that are outside but I was not worried at all. It was very quite and secure. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

so_sassy02
I'm so glad that you gave us the opportunity to impress you. I'm pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay. We try to make the most of the space available by having the vanity separate from the lavatory and shower. Exterior corridors can provide easy access and parking close to your room so I hope you were able to enjoy some of the conveniences too.
Your time and feedback are valuable and we appreciate you sharing them. I hope you'll choose us again if you're in the area.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Very clean, frienly Staff, good service, helpful. Off the road no traffic noise. You have to look for it but it's worth it. I would stay there again and recomend it. Good rate also. Was well worth staying there.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Lacy H, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Thank you Al H.
Your time and feedback are valuable and we appreciate you sharing them. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay at Best Western. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I have stayed at this Best Western before and I have not been disappointed yet.This location is close to many restaurants.My room was clean and the staff was very helpful.I am also a rewards member and this Best Western made sure I knew that they appreciate my business.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you William R.

Your time and feedback are valuable to us. We appreciate you sharing them. I'm so glad that you continue to enjoy staying at Best Western. Thank you for being a loyal Rewards member. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I do not like hotels that have outdoor access and this area doesn't seem safe. The water pressure for the shower is good, but hope you don't mind standing in a tub that doesn't drain properly while you're trying to get clean! The sink didn't drain properly either and the tv remote didn't work properly. The room was spacious, but I ended up shoving the sleeper sofa in front of the door for added security since their backup was a chain door fastener as opposed to a swinging door bar guard that one would expect to find at a hotel. I will be back in the same area in a month and will NOT be staying here again!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Lacy H, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Thank you Quentin M for taking the time to review the Best Western hotel. Your time and feedback are valuable to use. Thank you for sharing them.
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. At Best Western we strive every day to provide a superior customer experience. I am sorry we weren't able to do that for you. We will use the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we provide a better experience in the future.
We hope that you will consider returning to our property so that we may have another opportunity to provide you with superior service.