Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Columbus/Near Fort Benning
US$137
US$132
US$122
US$116
Value Place Columbus Fort Benning(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$51
Hotels.com
  • Free Internet
Columbus Marriott(Columbus)
US$213
US$206
All reviewsfort benningroom was cleanoff the highwaybagelsson's graduationthe general managerfamily weekendthe staff was greatbreakfast bareasy accessa great place to stayfront desk staffftbasecleanlinessemployeesarmy
Reviewed 28 September 2012

The motel was clean but the carpet was water stained very bad,Wanted a good hot bath and there were hardly any hot water. the room was very small and it had no fridge, microwave or coffee pot. The price was alittle high for this kind of room. Everyone we met was great but unfortunately the room didn't.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Ken F, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Columbus/Near Fort Benning, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2012

Thank you for your recent review. I apologize your stay was less than satisfactory. We are in the process of reviewing our carpet cleaning process to make sure that they are maintained more frequently. I have, also, looked into the hot water challenge you experienced. While it is not a known issue, I have contacted someone to come out an address the situation. The majority of our rooms do come with a microwave and refrigerator with the exception of our room with one queen bed. All of our rooms feature a coffee maker with regular and decaf coffee. We do have rooms that can accommodate all of our guest's needs. We have suites and rooms with two queen beds that are much larger. We appreciate your feedback and we hope that you will join us again. Should you need accommodations or if you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 706-685-2305. Again, Thank you for your review.

Ken Floyd III

Reviewed 28 September 2012

Stayed with family for family day and military graduation. Clean rooms great beds and very friendly - helpful staff. Excellant value for the price, stayed on two different occassions.

Reviewed 26 September 2012

The room was very clean & had plenty of room for my clothes. The only trouble I had was getting to sleep that night, I could hear everything from people walking in the hall to people closing their car door outside. I could also hear the air conditioner kick on every few hours. The hotel is minutes from the Army base, the airport and exit 10 had lots of great places to eat along with shopping! Staff was very helpful with all the questions we had.. Oh, the water pressure was great! Woke up with a headache & the shower was like a nice, HOT massage!

Reviewed 26 September 2012

excellence service, will continue to stay at this location when I visit again. I used to hotel to visit my inlaws on almost a monthly base. I would just recommend giving an upgrade to a suite (only if available) at the time of check in.

Reviewed 21 September 2012

The facility was very well kept and the front staff especially LaShawn were very professional and pleasant. I was in the hotel for a month and I did not see a decline in the great service. The last day was as pleasant as the first. The breakfast bar was very appealling and always well stocked. The rooms were very comfortable and the bed pillows gave great support for neck and head. One thing that especially impressed me was the way all of the employees were pleasant and seemed to enjoy their jobs. I observed this in the cleaning staff, the front desk help and the management. That indicates great employee morale and it makes for better service to customers.
I was staying at the hotel due to fire in my home and the convenience of the hotel made this a less traumatic time for me. I also liked how the hotel worked so well with my insurance company to handle my stay. I often host speakers to the city and in the past have placed them in hotels on the north side. Since our events are held on the south side, it is good to know that I can use this St. Mary's Road facility with confidence.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Ken F, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Columbus/Near Fort Benning, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2012

It was a pleasure having you stay with us. We really enjoyed having you here with us. Thank you for choosing our hotel. We appreciate your business. If there is ever anything we can do in the future for you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Ken Floyd III