Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Columbus/Near Fort Benning
Ranked #31 of 46 Hotels in Columbus

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Dawson
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We will stay there again very soon, every area of our stay was very nice. Thanks a million,
M. Nelson

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

Mineola, Texas
Reviewed 9 November 2013

The staff was great. At breakfast I was not sure how to use the waffle maker. So she made one for me. I did not have to ask because the employee was on top of everything. The front desk receptionist help us several times. First when we checked in she made sure we had our three rooms were on the same floor. We had planned to stay only two nights but our son had to stay at Fort Benning longer than expected. The front desk receptionist informed us the next two days were booked but if there were any cancelations she would let us know. She did and we all even able to stay in our same rooms. It was wonderful that she followed up to make sure everything was ok. We will stay again.

Room Tip: For some reason the hallway on the 4th floor smells like smoke but our room was fine.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank A J
Montgomery
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Our stay at Microtel was one of the most pleasant experiences we've had in a number of years. The front desk receptionist called us after we entered our room to see if everything was O K. The room had great lighting, the bed was comfortable and we loved the window seat. Breakfast was tasty; great choices and the attendant was pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends

Nc
Reviewed 5 November 2013

First room I was given (4th floor) smelled like a sewer and the carpet was filthy This was a smoking room...although I booked non smoking. I called front desk and told them I hated the room and asked if they had anything else. They quickly said "no, I'm sorry we're booked for the night" I then told them I was coming downstairs and wanted a refund because I could not stay in that funky room. The receptionist quickly changed her "we're booked story" to come down we have another room for you. They moved me to a 1st floor nonsmoking room and it was a bit better. When I left early morning for a day out my toilet was clogged when I came back at 12am, the toilet was still clogged. I had to go to front desk and request a plunger to unclog the toilet at 12am. Internet connection sucked! I didn't do breakfast.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Travellers also viewed these Columbus hotels
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Columbus Fort Benning
Candlewood Suites Columbus Fort Benning
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Fort Benning
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#17 of 46 in Columbus
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Columbus North
Wingate by Wyndham Columbus / Fort Benning

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Columbus/Near Fort Benning? Share your experiences!